Gala

I think that the NBA does it right...more so than MLB and the NFL, for sure...the All Star Weekend...of course, the game itself is a YMCA type of extravaganza...well, event...and there are these very tall humans, running and jumping and dunking...and we like it...and then...off they go back to their real teams and prepare for the wants and personal desires of a champ ring....it's OK...it's fun...take it for what it's worth...

Our friends, the Snookis, are here...and we are all over the map...and having a blast...today is a bike ride on the bay...all the way to Point Loma...

72*....don't hate me...it's like that here most of the time...we still pinch ourselves...

Do you realize how hard golf is?...as these blokes are going at it in LA...even they make it look difficult...not like when Tiger and Lefty were rolling...

I told you about the line in the SDSU and the entire Air Force....the Aztecs won....but against the ball control freaks, it was but a 9 point win...certainly not the 17...duh...

OK, if I hear one more debate about Obamacare, I'm going to scream!...

On a totally diff subject...what hair I have, grows fast...what?...

Bike ride!

Comments

Popular Posts