Foetid

This could be the worst of all...American Idol finalists...13...and I rated each of the performances...from 1 to 10...1 being bad...and get this...I had 3 acts of the lowest of all ratings...yup, that awful...a 7, two 6's, two 5's, and the rest...well perfectly miserable...any of these kids worthy of the likes of Carrie or Kelly?...far from it...and we are highly debating even watching the rest...seriously...like I have said before, there is a bunch of these type of shows and the talent pool seems to be drying up...

The Bachelor...oh my...he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer...and the gal attorney, she is way too smart for this bloke...and walked away...and when she was telling him why, he was dumbfounded...er, dumb....as she said, "he doesn't get it"....ha ha...he will go for the nurse...and the other one will go on a terror streak...something tells me that nothing is going to work out...no lurve everlasting...by the way, all the leaks are that the attorney is the new Bachelorette....

Hey I shot my age yesterday!...lucked out as the weather was fine...and today?...the bloody and much needed rain is upon us...supposed to be a 4 day affair...oh, by the way, I am 91 now...

Jan Brewer...Guv of Arizona...caved and vetoed the anti-gay serving bill...what century are we in?...as things have progressed so much, Arizona wants so badly to stay in the 50's...we all go to church on Sundays...pay our 10% of our income to the pulpit...close all businesses on the day of the Sabbath...and put all the people of color in their right places...wherever that is...3 wheels on my wagon, the Cherokees are after me...

How can an NBA team lose by 44?...I mean a competent, talent ladened group?...not the bloody 76ers...but the highly heralded Nets...to a PDX team that has two of their top inside guys out?...odious...

The new version of Survivor has begun...and none other than fan fav Blazer, Cliffy Robinson, is on it...seems like a good bloke...time well tell...it was a good 2 hr start...

Fallon continues to produce...I tape it and we laugh...he's funny and delivers...

And the rains continue to fall....


Comments

Popular Posts