Felicity

What makes some people so much happier than others?...I mean, c'mon...when you look at them they are always smiling...what do they have going that we don't?...being hit with this miserable cold, it is amazing how it affects your mood...er, mood swings...as I was watching the Ducks/Zona hoop game last night...and was furious at the lack of offense that Oregon ran...I mean, who really cares?...I am down here in SD and so far away from that...so I post something negative on Facebook...and find the peops who are in agreement...I am communicating with the real Duckee fans...

I refuse to watch the American Idol that we taped...I know I would just slam it...wait until I am feeling better...maybe, this was what was getting me in my last golf game...I was ready to quit the bloody game forever...if you thought I was smiling you are dead wrong...I was a piece of crap to be around....

So do you attach a smiley face to your texts or emails?...you are a real antagonist, aren't you....as us pouters are throwing darts at you...don't you dare try to cheer me up, 'er us...which brings me to the latest country singer...Kacey Musgraves...have you downloaded any of her stuff yet?...
I have now filled up my obligation to Verizon and can upgrade my phone...but, alas, the 6 is not out yet....so I will put up with the 4s that I am toting about...

Did you see the gal who lost all that weight for the Biggest Loser?...didn't know that was about poundage....thought that it was like the Queen for the Day from yesteryear....and I had a boat load of nominees in mind... anyway, she lost like 60% of hers...eegads...some unsmiley ones thought that was way too much...

You know when the "experts" rate a movie, you must remind yourself that it is just one man's opinion...by the way, why aren't more of them critics ladies?...any way, the new one...the Monument's Men...which has a stellar cast got panned in our paper...it mildly intrigues me...

My frames on my new glasses broke...got to find a way to convince M that I need to replace 'em...she calls me the glasses whore...for no apparent reason...

Rumor mill...Lebron for Blake...???...seems like that James is free to roam after this season...and Miami wants to get something prior to him doing so...and LA is a nice destination spot...interesting...

You think that the Biebs is a good catch?...just ask Selena...as he threw her under the bus...saying she is an alcoholic...ha ha...probably takes a lot of it to be around that little _astard....

The Cox commercials feature a guy who reminds us of somebody we know...of course, you have to have that system to know what I am talking about...

So I am chauffeuring M out to Chula Vista...only with my payment for the operation...a white choc mocha at Starbucks...I am a cheap buy...


Comments

Popular Posts