Declivitous

Well...the top ten gals on American Idol...collaboratively....the worst they have ever had...is it that the pool has shrunk?...the judges did a rotten job of picking?...or as JLo put it, "they were RUSHED into their performances?"...whatever the reason...there was but one who partially resembled a STAR...most of 'em were...TURRIBLE!...OK, I know this is like emphatic...yup...but if the guys aren't better...my time a watching will dwindle for this show...it's that bad, kids...

Finally got the time to view Jimmy Fallon's first as anchor for the Tonight Show...really, really LIKED IT!...he is a huge presence, with undeniable energy...and creativity...as the "celebrities" laid $100 on his desk...a couple of things...why KK?...I think I heard boos when she came out...and LiLo looked awful...not necessarily a fan of U2...but their impromptu song, which grew into a monster singalong...was fantastic....geez, the show isn't on until midnight...follows the NBC airing of the Winter O's...too late for me, so I taped it again...Seinfeld was on...

Still TV...The Bachelor...were you uncomfortable like I was?...the eery silence...as the remaining gals were grouped awaiting the "rose ceremony"...tension filled the air...like the Oscars...pick me, pick me...not that crazy hhhoooaarrr over there....I have a good idea who he does...they do this show months ago...never can figure that out...cameras catch them anyway...duh....

The Trib and the Pads must be in cahoots...as the paper will "leak" info that SD wants to get out...and many times it's about a player that they are either bringing up in the system, or are going to feature in the latest version of the team....the latest?...a young catcher...which must mean that they are looking at diminishing the role of the present one, Nick Hundley...

I know the rest of the country has the worst of the weather scene...we are the opposite...no moisture anywhere...and this part of Cali is particularly dry...odd sequence for the paths of the clouds...they just keep pushing them north...many times, it appears that they are coming our way, and nope...

Off to the course...

Comments

Popular Posts