Couvetures

Life is like a box of chocolates...Ginny, you can have your pick...well...one of the best gifts to give your mate...is just that...my mom lurved the choc covered cherries...my sis would use her finger nail and test what was in it...and you can get the Whitman's, or go off the deep end and get the high dollar stuff...it's your choice, right?...but, does your mate get ticked, er saddened, if you don't get the spendy stuff?...rumor has it, M desires the dark chocolate...anyway, it's another possible for the big day...it is big, right?...

I keep telling you...if PDX has to depend on Aldridge, they are one and done...another example last eve...as they lost at home to OKC (Soopersonics)...and LA was dreadful...and yet, they still went to him with the game on the line...he was like 5/23 or so...the Thunder pitted their old center on him...pushed him around and he was taking 25 ft fallaways...and then...if they don't hedge, they are even further down the line...very disappointing...

Why the lack of interest in the Winter O's?...I'm not sure...I really think it's because it is always on a tape delay...it is announced what happened hours prior to the viewing...I do look at the number of medals won...and compare the Russians to us...not sure why that is important...

Went out to Sycuan and practiced...what?...yup, it was a good session...my back swing had been getting shorter and quicker...so I lengthened it out...kept my left arm straighter on the arc...and watched contact...it felt great...we'll see...and also went back to my Cobra irons...play in a few hours...I'll let you know how it goes...

Older folk always talk about the weather...well... I am older...can you believe the snow storm rolling back through the south and east?...for me....we are getting another heat wave...80* out at Sycuan today...very odd patterns...

So what's with so many of these pro athletes using Jay Z as their agent?...does he have magical powers to get better contracts?...apparently so...show me the money!...

Bruce Jenner...hmmm...talk about odd stuff...you know, the husband of KK (mother)...as he has been taking the doctor alterations to another level...appears to be more and more effeminate...what?...take a look and think what you want....

Time to get rolling...have a great day!






Comments

Popular Posts