Wrap Up

One of things that I don't get...why pro franchises sign a player for more than 5 years...who lasts that long?...I mean, c'mon...the Bears...Chi-town...signed their QB, Jay Cutler, for 7 years...which would make him about 50 at the end of his contract (bad math)...and will be about 2 or 3 changes in the coaching staff, to boot...has this ploy ever worked?...especially in MLB...it NEVER does...silly...

The NE has been deluged with the winter stuff...and how does this affect me?...well, the Bolts play at Cincy on Sunday...there you go...not only white, but very cold...this HELPS the Chargers...what?...they are not used to that type of weather...true, but they are a ball control team...take the points and SD...

PDX smashed the Bobbercats last eve...in a night of upsets...the Heat and Thunder, both lost...which puts the Blazers in the top spot as having the best record in the NBA...back to the game...hit 21 3 pointers...in their rout...I keep telling everyone who'll listen to me...they have ALL THE PARTS!...

So, I have a new resolution...instead of 80, I want to break 90...

I recorded the old movie, American Graffiti...and will watch it in HD...yup, I have the dvd of it in regular form...nuttin like HD...

One thing that goes missing in everyone's sports columns...the Ducks hoop team is still undefeated...won in OT at Utah last eve...no easy feat, kids...and take on Colorado, this Sunday...both teams are ranked...in the mile high state...really...

There are those of you out there, that despise the "selfies"...I lurve them...I like seeing people how they really look now...

We took an afternoon bike ride yesterday...we have had a series of great weather days...and you can not believe how many tourists there are roaming our city...with their proud names of their colleges or cities on their shirts...or caps...very cool....

It wouldn't be a post, if I didn't write about the social scene...nope...won't do it...you know Miley, the K fam, or the Biebs...nope...won't do it...geez, I just did...

The T of Champs go at it at Kapalua...it is what it is there....beautiful and windy...just down the road from where we stay....ever been there?...

Have a great Friday....!...


Comments

Popular Posts