Senescence

Good morning kids...it's been a beaut of a week around here...and there is way too much talk about the lack of rain...fall...eegads, where I am from that's a joke...anyway...the other babble is the golf tourney out at Torrey Pines...and who is NOT playing...and,  I am afraid that father time is taking over...as Phil Mickleson (alias Lefty) dropped out after 2 rounds due to a back prob...and then there was Tiger...who shot his worst ever round there...a 79!...and is out due to the 2nd cut...what?...a ploy that I hate...if you make the cut, you should get to play two more rounds...BOOM!...imagine how the crowd will dwindle today....

One of the blokes I picked to win it...20 year old Jordan Speith...is one back...I have told you this before...Torrey South is the longest track anywhere...and throw in the ridiculous length of the rough...it is NOT fun...it's pretty....pretty tough...and like the masses, I may watch...may not...

The Grammy's...another award thinger...and lordy...speaking of the time tunnel...the one and only Madonna...yup, her...is to perform...geez, give us a break...I know she was an "it" girl way back when...but she was marginally talented...and now...well...she'll bump and grind...and give us a look at what your girl Miley will look like in 25 years....ha ha...there is a Paul and Ringo collaboration, so they say...I am mildly interested...geez, I hate being negative...if you want the best, you must have Carrie there....and there are many others more deserving...

OK, I am tongue in cheek here...but due to the lack of the wet stuff...there are those who are turning to the....gulp...Native American Rain Dance!...well...and the tribes are falling for it...I know...those who have seen me shake my thang...think that is what I have been doing for years...and it has rained quite nicely in the great northwest due to that...

And the gun situation...another mall shooting...does this ever end?...and am I wrong here?...there were shootings at schools almost every day this past week...will the gun lobbyists ever get it?...ever?...as we live in fear of walking anywhere there are gatherings...like I have said before....until one of THEM gets nailed...it will go on and on...

SDSU won at Utah...St...where there are bunch of loonies who attend their games....and have quite a huge following....HUGE...it's a thing in the Mountain West...and continue their trek...they win because they play D...take note Oregon...D...

The Blazers and Clips won again...PDX beat the TWolves...which have Coach Rick and All Star Love in tow...I am NOT a fan of the Love kid...he's good, but not nearly as talented as his reputation...so says me...is he better than LA?...no way, no how...I am not going to go where the racial thing is...am I?...

So you are asking about how Shepherd College is doing in hoops?...to match their splendid football season?....well, they are 14-4...yup, there is success there, huh...

You going to watch the NFL Pro Bowl?...right...it's a bloody joke...for the Bolts...QB Rivers is on the opposite team as S Weddle....what?...goofy...

And there was a controversy in my match the other day...just so happens that one of our opponents had too many clubs in his bag...and admitted it on the 3rd hole...so out comes the rule book...and I'm not sure where this is going...the powers to be are looking into it...geez, I hate playing in these....

Palm Springs is calling our names....

Comments

Popular Posts