More of the Same

And the school shootings go on and on....this time in New Mexico...at a middle school...as terrified kids and staff...hide, run, dodge, CONFRONT, and basically deal with yet another one of these events...the assailant hid his sawed off shotgun in a musical case...and then used it to terrorize the school...I don't know...these actions strike fear in any system...but more so where the students congregate...usually, and I mean usually, the thought was that the school was the safe haven from the real world...NOW...it is more so a battleground than outside of it...no training will ever completely stop the actions...but will help...somewhere along the line, if you have birthed a baby, you must be held accountable for their actions...maybe, this is a step...

One thing is to make it very difficult to buy and own a weapon...there must be tighter rules and laws on this...I still have no idea how this country can allow rapid fire guns anywhere...please explain that to me...anyone?....how many times can you shoot Bambi?...I am lost...and if YOU...and I am talking about YOU...if YOU are a parent and YOU have a gun or guns....how in the world can YOU allow YOUR kid to have access to it?...in any situation...YOU have to be held accountable for the actions...

Obviously, there is no sure fire stoppage on the issue...it just repeats itself...and the US sits baffled...being an educator would be in fear of it...when will you have to step up and deal with it?...seems like it probably will come your way...unless...to repeat myself...I don't know...

PBS aired a show about the year "1964" last eve...oh my...it was a time of huge change in the country...from civil rights, to dealing with a death of a beloved prez, to watching in despair the government get "our kids" involved in a war in Vietnam, to the landing of the Beatles on the US soil, to the view of the change of the conservatives to the liberals...such a good piece...you must see the show...

OK, I went out to Chula Vista GC and did my preview of the layout...thankfully, I didn't play the event then...geez, I couldn't hit my driver....eegads...without that, I am a very below average hack...the course looks OK...too many brown spots on the fairways...but the greens are nice and....FAST!...oops...and I did find out I am a fill in...whew...better get out and practice me driving...

Is it just me or are you real happy that we don't live near the Biebs?...he has too much, too soon, for way too little of talent...and terrorizes his neighbors and his neighborhood...he needs his fanny spanked...real hard...

And good news...whew...we need it...Christie McVie is rejoining Fleetwood Mac!...the band is back together...this bulletin out of Maui...I wonder of it is from Lahaina?...

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts