LOSE

And you get fried by the media...not by Crazy Horse...as the Trib had a field day on the loss by the Bolts in Denver...really questioned the play calling by the soon to be departed O Coordinator, Ken Whisenhunt....the beef is that he had a dog collar on the QB Rivers...and choked him up...and finally, let him pass his way back into the game in the 4th Q...have to admit, the color announcer and expert analyst, Phil Simms, was saying that a lot earlier in the game...mostly cuz the star RB was hurting and couldn't play...anyway...if the Chargers could have had a better D plan, it would be a different blog today...you see, that's the way it is in sport...you win, you are a genius...you lose, and you are a dog...

This blogster picked all 4 games right...I suppose you didn't notice...and was pretty much right on with the spreads, too....I am so smart....never, ever bet on the NFL...

The tournament season has hit us out at Sycuan...and they have a team...and I was on the list of about 30 guys to be considered...figured if one of the guys got sick, and then one of the other replacements got sick, and then he got sick, too....I'd get a call...so like a back up to a back to a back up...which I am cool with....I just want the team shirt...but BOOM...I got a call to be in the starting lineup...eegads, don't they know I am like a big hacker?...so off I go to do a practice round out at Chula Vista...with the boys...fore!...

To follow up on the Bolt's Whisenhunt...he is considered a top candidate for other NFL head coaching jobs...ah hem...OK...as the Trib insinuates, don't let the door hit you in the arse....

Hate to tell you this....you Duckee fans...but the hoop team you are so proud of...is a mis match of sorts...I have no idea what they are running...and the D is just OK...and they got swept at home by the bay area teams...hmm...

None other than John Daly, the bloke with the great flair...had a decent T in Hawaii...and made the cut and some $....like $31 grand...take that doubters....oh yea, Jimmy Walker won...$1 mill...wow...

ARod is out a full year....he is trying to get back into court and beat the PED rap...you see the 60 Minutes report?...who do YOU believe?...the accuser, or the accusist?...oops, that isn't a word...I mean, accused....

Nobody is talking about the SDSU hoopsters...I mean they keep beating EVERYONE..the best kept secret...play great D...really great D...check 'em out...

Golden Globes....taped it and haven't seen it...sounds like it was fun...shhhh, don't tell me who won...

Gotta get out and practice...

Comments

Popular Posts