H.T.T.

Just knew I'd catch your eye...it's the New Year and I have one and only one job to do today...pay the bloody bills...

Is it just me, or do more people die mysteriously on cruise ships...the latest, was a 65 year old "falling" off the boat...er, vessel....

The leader bloke from North Korea is a big foo...yet scary...

I had a 90 yesterday, my buddy had a 76...lots of fun...not!...he was on fire, me?...not...ha ha...it was super hot out...so, and...it was slow...and...well...I could use that as an excuse...but...it didn't affect Gary...at all...

Snow hitting the NE...like lots of it...not so around here...70's and no clouds...THEY have them all...

What on earth was the Stanford coach thinking?...without a doubt the worst offensive scheme ever...and wouldn't budge...he must be from the Norv school of brilliance...Rose Bowl...

Does the Baylor D coach get a check?...the worst job thus far this bowl season...

We went to Richard Walker's for breakfast this am...oatmeal pancakes...so good...if you ever are in this area, you must indulge yourself....

Just saw a list of the best albums of the year....did not recognize one of them...ha ha...if it's rap, I am out...

My 'stache is coming back, girls...it WILL be painted...

It's the auto show...down at the convention center...wishing and hoping...Dusty Springfield...

Where has Paris gone?...

Sunday, Downton Abbey starts back up on PBS...you into this?...best show on TV...so says me...

If Al Pacino makes it, it must be good...right?...in this era of turrible flix...

The Bobbercats invade PDX...which Blazer team shows up?...the line is like 13...

Rumor has it that the flights to Denver are all sold out...you are put on a waiting list...why is that?...as JD sang, "Rocky Mountain High"...

I am so cheesy for using a pinup to get your attention...

Happy Thirsty Thursday...




Comments

Popular Posts