Good Morning

Martin Luther King Day...there was no man that did more for his race...at least in the heavily segregated country that we live in...and helped us all get equality...I speak of this selfishly...as my people have always been downcast...and still are...as the defeated people who once dominated this land...but this is about him...and his accomplishments...

Nothing like a good set of NFL games to get us going....this fine Monday....as the Peyton led Broncos completely dominated the Pats...of all the options, the Denver defense made Tom Terrific one panicky young man...and Manning, was, well wonderful...Omaha, Omaha, hurry, hurry, hurry....ha ha...really, not a great game, as the home team was so dominant...

Now, the other one...a very good battle...as the Seahawks held on and beat the 49ers...geez, both from
the west coast...huh...I imagine you PNW peops are split on who you rooted for...anyway...it was fun...to the very the end...and what on earth was the interview after?...Erin Andrews was aghast...I tell you it's a nasty business...that NFL...some very mean guys play it...some nice ones too...but...eegads....

So where do you put your $?...the line is very close...I think I saw it at one....1!...and the game is to be played in Jersey...reminder, I think it's cool that it is there...and should be rotated wherever there are NFL stadiums...not just in the warm southern part of these great United States...just don't play it in London...where we still have some teams play a game...

Speaking of Jersey, that guy got himself in a real pickle...and the more they dig, the deeper it gets...and Chris Christie wanted to be prez...sorry Repubs, keep a looking...as this feller is a smeller....kind of makes your girl from Alaska look good...there you go...and seeings the Olympics are being held in Russia next month, she'll be able to see them from her front porch and give us LIVE updates...keep a looking...


Downton Abbey...have you got into this yet?...such a great series...and I hate the fact that it is only one hour...bugs me...the story line is so cool...I know, we are talking so valley girl lingo...but, you must understand what I'm saying...maybe that should be valley guy...

The Bachelor makes a few too many statements....eegads...in this day and age...where the rights of all are becoming so real...except us Injuns...I digress...as he said that gays are perverts...in his rant...he claims he has English as his 2nd language...and it was lost in translation...sure...

You KNOW my feelings about the Duck's hoops...not sure what they are doing...and alas, the mighty Beavs BEAT 'EM in their 1st match of the season...two ships sailing in two diff directions?...good for OSU...

So, go ahead...just enjoy your day!   Me?...I'm heading out to the beach...rumor has it there are 18 ft waves...really...and I am hitting Sycuan do some much needed practice in....well, you know....






Comments

Popular Posts