Downton Abbey

Sit yourself down in front of the tele...pour yourself a spot of tea...have a crumpet and jelly...do check your schedule twice...and enjoy the new season of...Downton Abbey...my favorite show on the tube...starts up tonight, kids...PBS...of course, we will watch it now...buy the 4th season of it all on Blu-ray at the end of this month...and then watch at our own pace...but...for now...we are on their speed...

I can not tell you how many trees I hit yesterday...it was legendary...and the boys were getting a good laugh from my spectacle...and yes, I was getting Cliffed...Cliffy...of course, I popped off and said, I'd still kick your arse...and did...as I turned it around on the back...still...haven't reached my NY resolution of '14...ha ha...this humiliating game of goff...

NFL...the unbelievable string of playoff losses by the KC coach...it is 8 straight now...1st for Philly...and he was up 28...and blew it to Indy...seemed like the clock was in slow motion...been there...done that...and Chip's team got beat at the buzzer by NO...dang...where was the vaunted snow?...

Blazers in a turrible effort at home...and lost to the 76ers...what was so easy a few nites before...the long ball...was not...and goes to show...never, ever, bet on professional sports...LA was NOT prime time...

News out of LA...the Clip's PG, CP111, has suffered a broken collarbone...eegads...out as least a month...boom!...down goes Frazier...and they will suffer, too...it's a looooong season, kids...

Saw a new "selfie of KK"...you really think her arse is natural?...or is it full of botox, or whatever they fill it with?...got to have specially made blue jeans, right?...

Martina at the end of the month...got great seats...so looking forward to a wonderful concert...

Back to the NFL...the Pack say it could be the coldest game ever...49ers...toss up...and the Bolts...given very little chance against the Bengals...go SD!...big time interest around town...I'm telling you...IFF they get their ball control O going, they may get the upset...of course, don't bet it...

So you want to book a cruise to Antarctica?...there must be a reason...

Kapalua is being overrun by the pros...playing in the wind it the hardest part of the game...so says me...he, who has problems in windless situations...

What state will be next to legalize marijuana?...some say it will be Washington...

I don't know if I am still in the hunt for the bowl pool...probably not...but must have Ball St win today in the Go Daddy...ha ha...you know the company that had the chicks in it...ah, yea...

I say that North Korea should keep the worm...

Good morning...






Comments

Popular Posts