Changes

Chhhchhhanges....David Bowie...this is the time that we all set up our resolutions...by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!...we celebrated in style...nachos, a drink or two, a movie about old people, and a walk in the park with Sammi...and out like a light by 9:30...

Terrific win by PDX over the Thunder (Soopersonics)...in OKC...take that Chuck and shove it where the sun don't shine...that after an abysmal showing the night before in New Orleans...go figure...NBA...er, never bet again...

And what a wild one in the dreaded Chik-a fila Bowl....what?...Duke (?) and Texas A&M...you know, Johnny Football...absolutely NO D played by either team...gosh, it was fun to watch...as the diff was...the defense interception for a TD...now, that doesn't figure...anyway, good day for my pix, as I got them all right...

Amongst many of my resolutions that I may try to accomplish...learning to speak French...why?...cuz...I have always wanted to learn it...I have the DVD and CD to do so...now, I have to unravel it and give it a chance...another...to break 80 at Sycuan...lordy, I have been so close...it's down to my hitting the greens...and...putting well...there are others, but I will keep them to myself...and if, and only if (IFF, math terms), I conquer them, I'll brag about 'em...

Gotta get going, have a 8:48 tee time...




Comments

Popular Posts