BCS Bye Bye

You know my feelings about D-1 Football...it is a money grabbing, corrupt system, that perpetuates itself in the so called bowl season, that culminates with the final chapter, the BSBCS Title Game...I'm not saying I don't watch and or, enjoy some of the games...what I am saying is that there are a whole gaggle of people making money off of the process...a lot of $...and next year there will be a minor change in the system...a 4 team playoff...

Does not take away from the game last night...which I thought I may pass on...not so...it was highly entertaining...as FSU won a thriller...Auburn had it, and turned way conservative...geez, I hate the chants...that's just me...you probably like it...and do the chop yourself...it's like the Seminoles don't even exist...I digress...why did I go there?...good game...

Global warming?...hmmm...try telling that to the NE part of the US...eegads, again, it shows that we live in the best part of this country...at least, weather wise...

Oprah owns houses in Montecito, Chicago, and in Maui...at least...nice...

Tiger is playing in the Farmer's out at Torrey again this year...like in 2 weeks...where he almost always wins...Lefty is in it, too...near impossible to follow them...but you can see 'em for a few holes...and yes, kids, it is a very loooooong course...

Zach Johnson came out of the crowd and won at Kapalua...he is gritty and has a great short game...

Somehow, this coffee maker is doing it's thing well now...I guess it took breaking in time...go figure...whatever, the result is very good...it's the Capresso one...

The line on the SD/Denv game is 10+...just don't see that...take the points...in fact, don't be too surprised that the Bolts don't pull off another upset...just play well at the end...

In this time of every player declaring for the NFL draft, the QB's from UCLA and OSU are not...good move...enjoy the collegiate scene as long as you can...the Duck's guy had already said he was staying...

Time to get going....


Comments

Popular Posts