The Hills Are Alive

With the SOUND OF MUSIC!...the remake....LIVE...starring Carrie Underwood...tonight on NBC...this is a can't miss TV special...without a doubt my favorite musical...saw it in a high school production and was hooked...THEN...saw the Julie Andrews version...really...will tape it on my DVR and pop  some popcorn...doesn't get any better than this...unless...

You are a Blazer fan...as PDX whipped another big time team, in the Thunder (Supersonics)...that's back to back huge wins against quality teams...believe CH, they have all the parts...defensive stoppers, 3 point shooters, penetrators, and a closer...now...LA has changed so much that he is THE MAN!...didn't think I would ever say that...RIP CITY is back....

Survivor...great twist...and the show always keeps me guessing...are you still watching it?...it's still great TV...villains, good guys, and floaters...who dominate the vote...ha ha...smart stuff...you can't come on too strong, too soon....

Can you believe that the conference champ games are this week in D1 football, and Bama and the Ducks are NOT playing...a month ago, it was a foregone conclusion...right?...that's why they play the games...think about this...next year at this time, there would be 4 teams vying for a BSBCS playoff spot....if that was now, who would you pick?...hmmm...would UO not have tanked in Zona?...cuz one game loss could still be in there....hmmm....

An American teaching in Bengazi...was shot to death, as he was jogging...makes no sense...the lack of dealing with life...by people who think nothing of killing those who don't agree with what the bastards think...or how they look...cuz, how do you know what they believe, just by their appearance?...

I know that most of this country is going through a cold snap...well, we are too...hey, it's all relative...it got all the way down to 48*...got to find my coat...I know it's in the hall closet somewhere...and I know I have long pants somewhere, too...

If I saved all the $ that I spend on a Starbuck's a tall non-fat white chocolate no whip coffee for one year, I could afford a brand new plug in Toyota Hybrid Prius...hmmm...

Seems like a Friday, but...I know it's not...

Comments

Popular Posts