Santa Spotted

Hey, I know that many of you think that there is no Santa Clause...somewhere down the line...somebody told you he wasn't real...could have been your parents...could have been a mean friend...what?...that's no friend...well... I saw Santa...and I'm sure it was the real thing...
I mean he doesn't have to be heavy and jolly...does he?...and it doesn't always have to be in the snow, right?...spotted right down the way here in SD...and I'm sure, he is REAL...ho ho ho...

Tonight's the night, it's gonna be alright...song lyrics by whom?...anyway, this could be the night that we hit the movie house...now...which one do we choose?...that satirical Anchorman 2?...I dunno....maybe the American Hustle...maybe About Time...

PDX ran afoul....and got clobbered by the Rick Adelman's Wolves...too many games...too few nights...and I winced when I saw the line favored Minnesota...these guys know...I don't know how they know, but they do....

The Progressive Party was a success...great food...great wines...great company...what's not to like?...

OK, for those of you who follow CH's plight at the golf game...returned to my old putter and was back to normalcy...86...not great...but better than I've been for a week...by 8 and 9 strokes...mostly putts...

Ordered something from Amazon and they bragged to get it to me in one day...ONE DAY!...I thought sure...fat chance of that happening...and guess what?...ONE DAY!...how do they do that?...amazing...

Pads picked up a relief guy...get this Cliffy...your guy!...Benoit...supposed to be our set up...$15.5 million for 2 years...nice gig if you can get it....

This SDSU hoops team is very athletic...and play tough man to man D...a rarity in the collegiate ranks now...with this one and done "stars" types dominating the game...

Geez, I did not buy a lotto ticket...how can I forget that much money that I could win...like the odds were in my favor...right?...

There is only one...and only one...vocal discovery show...and it is Idol...these others are just knockoffs...and the winners are never as good as the Idol one...so says me...and I am NEVER wrong...

You have the stock market down, right?...go figure...

Starbucks Christmas beans are on sale now...rush down there and get you some....

You have your pix in for the 35 bowl games...like I really have NO CLUE!...eenie meenie miney moe....

The more I keep looking under our tree...I still see that Santa has yet to drop off a present for me...and lordy, you do know...it's all about me...

The boys tell me that they get their hair cut for $8 and $10 bucks respectively...shoot, I tip more than that...maybe I am paying too much?...duh...

There is no better Xmas song singer than Johnny Mathis...right?...well, Karen Carpenter, maybe...

We have rain...boo...it will be gone soon...and will not mess with my Saturday Tee Time...

I can smell the popcorn popping...




Comments

Popular Posts