My BEST To You

It's about time I mentioned that IT'S TIME FOR SOME XMAS FLIX!...or, your Christmas fix...as the holiday season bursts upon us...and you need a getaway from reality...so you rent, or pop in your favorite all time flix...and some of them have been reproduced, er sharpened and colored up...and the quality is now quite nice...here is my list, and I'm checking it twice...

Home Alone...don't know how many times I've seen it, but I still laugh...like belly laugh...
Christmas Vacation...the Griswolds are legendary...too many great scenes...
White Christmas...kind a corny, but the people in it make it cool....and somewhat real...
Miracle on 34th Street...this is the colored one...and it is mindless fun...
It's A Wonderful Life...trials and tribulations and puts you back into that era...
The Santa Clause...I may rewatch this...kind of goofy...
Jingle All The Way...the Guv and it is a feel good one...try it...
Home Alone 2...not as good as the 1st one, but still funny...

We will head on out to see something similar down at the GQ...our yearly tradition...just don't know which one yet...

BCBCS...oh my...it will be Auburn and FSU in the title game...as Ohio St gut whipped by Mich St...a big sigh...as the SEC gets their guy in again...and probably will win...a magical team...as Auburn beat Mizzou...a great offensive show by both teams...Stanford mauled ASU...didn't see that coming...I would lurve to see them play the Tide...where does that leave the Ducks?...haven't heard yet...

Tonight is the Festival of Lights...on the bay...where boats put on Xmas lights and put on a parade in Mission Bay...so we walk down, and pick out a viewing spot...very cool...

Cold here...and I finally got out and played some golf...rain gear on...had my Blazer stocking cap draped over me head...and shot an 82...doubled the 9th and 18th...had 3 birdies and lipped out 3 others from inside 8 feet...so many chances to break 80...which I have yet to do at Sycuan...don't know if I'll have as good a chance as yesterday...geez...

If you like great Xmas music...you must listen to Connie Francis...you know, the "Where The Boys Are" gal...mesmerizing...you will thank me...it's that good...

XM...had to stay in that X mode...just looks good on paper...er, the blog...my fav channel is the 60's...and my fav DJ is Uncle Brucie...seems like when I am returning from El Cajon he is on...and it is the best, Jerry, the best...makes my 30 minute drive fly by...

Speaking of flying...did you see that UPS is thinking about using drones to deliver some packages?...not crazy about this idea...I see major flaws...

Figured that PDX couldn't keep up this streak...as the hated Mavs got them last eve...snapped at 11, right?...

One of my faithful readers was at Marsha's Work Xmas Party...last night...and she said I make her laugh...humor?...I write in humorous form?...ha ha...oh yea, somebody else said I looked like Jack Klugman...???...I do?...geez, that's two people in the last month...???...my picture is up to date on this here blog...

Sunday Morning...no better news show...see you on the internet...

Comments

Popular Posts