Is it Just Me?

Or are these things odd, non-changing, confusing, or downright dumb...

Tony Romo, the QB of the Boys, has zero production in December...and continues to make bad decisions...and Dallas just seems to stay with him...

The JFK Conspiracy just died...poor play on words, I guess...but, it was so huge just a few weeks back...this is what the country wants?...

Brandi of the Housewives, could not be more despicable and disgusting...she tries to be like this?...or is she just what she seems she is...

The Blazers are creating a solid, team oriented, playoff bound group...and TNT doesn't notice it...yet...c'mon Chuck, get with it...

Love the love for Mandela...think a lot of the old South African "conquerers" are turning over...in disgust?...life is supposed to be filled with equality...

Please, leave Carrie alone...and Kelly...as she is baby bound...and the scribes are saying her new hubby is cheating...

The Ducks in a snowball fight?...and it goes viral...pelting an old UO Professor's car...then him...and the football team is involved...and then they suspend their TE for his actions...

Pay me $150 million and I'd play for the Mariners, too...

Off to the course...cold here...I know, I know...got me a undershirt...going to pack me 3 cigars!

Fore!...


Comments

Popular Posts