FRUSTRATION!

All I want is peace and quiet in the morning...and a nice, hot cup of coffee...to start my day...NO...not me...as for the last two months we have been scorned with constant noise from the unit above us...we have complained...tried to call them...talked to management...documented it...and it still continues...so of course...today was the worst ever...starting at around 6 am...pounding, marble type bouncing of something, like a hammer slamming, too...

To make matters worse, or more maddening...my new coffee maker stopped working...so, I am cleaning it out (again)...as the noise is deafening...from above...and yet...NO...the coffee maker still doesn't work...

Are there cameras filming me?...is this an Allen Funt Production?...or more like a Daffy Duck
episode?...what did I do to warrant this?...serenity now...serenity now....

On the brighter side, and what isn't?...the Blazers got it together in the 2nd half and beat Dwight Howard and the Rockets...a solid team...and he is much better there, than in LA...interesting...as TNT covered the game and Chuck bad mouthed PDX...said they were not title contenders cuz they are a jump shooting team...WHAT?...which team is not?...a complete foo...

AND...the Bolts did the totally unexpected...beat the Broncos in Denver...what?...yup...dominated the ball and thus, the clock...and kept Peyton off the field...and ran the ball...with timely passing...and deserved the win...the faint hope of a playoff spot re-emerges...

Got to get outta here...this is driving me CRAZY!...

Serenity Now...

Comments

Popular Posts