Dec 11

Remember when the face of the Indiana Pacers was none other than Jermaine O'Neal?...ha ha...he was the bloke who muddled mightily with the PDX Blazers when he signed out of high school...in fact, he is still in the league...17 years?...something like that...go figure...I digress...playing with Golden St...anyway, the Pacers have changed...for the better...

And how...guided by the legendary Larry Bird, they have put together a bunch of no names and molded them into a top 4 team in the NBA...and last night they continued their unbeaten streak at home...methodically whupping the hated Heat...ah, it was fun to watch...there are only two teams of substance in the east...them two...

Out our way, the wild wild west...the most immediate topic is the reemergence of the Lake Show's star, Kobe Bryant...fresh off of a torn achilles...of more interest to me, cuz that's what my son is going through...and he ain't bad...got a dunk last night in their loss to the speedy Suns...scored 20 and appears decently mobile...very interesting...

Got out to play the game yesterday...in layers, and by the 3rd hole, all of them were off...go figure...either it was 94* and I shot a 69, or it was 69* and I shot a 94...I had a minimum of 42 putts...really...the greens were lightning fast...and I kept banging the ball past like a bricklayer...my score was so bad, the computer just spit it out...ha ha...by the way, we all weren't too good...if that makes me feel better...I even won the back...ha ha...I have days like that...big T on Saturday...

If the Republicans think that Paul Ryan is their man for the next go around...GOOD LUCK!...I mean, he has as much charisma as well...he has none...still think that Chris Christie will find a way to convince the Tea Party that he can be conservative, too...or maybe, your girl Sarah....ha ha...

Marsh made Xmas cookies all afternoon...and I must say, they are spectacular!...sugar, with frosting...

MLB...trade time...and the Pads are still looking...for relief help...too many question marks...for me...like what are they going to do at C?...hopefully Grandal is back...so we can let Hundley go...and CF Maybin, coming off an injury filled season...and LF Quentin, the same as Maybin...and what on earth is going to happen with 3B Headley?...see what I mean?...

Lea Michele has an album ready to go...and on iTunes she unleashed a single from it...it is good...but the rest of it is not going to be made public until March of 2014...these record companies befuddle me...

The hot rumor out of the magazine land was the people that were mentioned as possibles for their person of the year...Time Magazine...and in the mix was Miley...what?...you have got to be kidding me...anyway, it turned out to be the Catholic's Pope...geez, I hope that wasn't the final two...

We have yet found a movie to see...er, want to see...at the movie house...some tradition, huh...

If you are looking under our tree, you will find zero presents...as I have not got one yet...er, Santa has yet to arrive here...maybe today...I guess the movie thing and the present thing just may go together...M has a collection of them...and got a Hawaiian Santa to add to her collection...and with that, I say to you...
HO HO HO...




Comments

Popular Posts