Tooozday

Top of the morning to you, kids...it was a grand Monday...and today will be better!...yes, indeedy....somehow I avoided the entire NFL Monday niter...?...and so it goes...

The layers involved in the purchase of the NBA League Pass...which is offering an early bird price of $189 for the entire season...is extraordinary...the way I sees it...this is through my TV provider, COX...you may have others, like DirectTV, or Comcast...or?...you can order online, or by phone, or by the "chat" feature...well...I first tried online...and found that it would cost me an additional $50 deposit for that convenience...crapola on that...called the bloody agent...and she was right on...UNTIL...I asked her if I was able to watch the Package on my Apple TV if I bought it through COX...she said NO...I paused...more info needed...so I tried the "chat" on my online COX account....voila!...the person there assured me that I could activate the League Pass...ANYWHERE...once I purchase it...and there was NO DEPOSIT FEE through him...very long story short...ha ha...got it...validated it...and watched it on the Apple TV...here's the diff between the regular COX feed and the Apple TV...all the games are in HD...AND...you can choose what team's feed you want to watch...so, I can watch and listen to the Blazers Boyz...the result...watched a couple of games...WONDERFUL!...

Dancing With The Stars...now you know I am a passionate follower of this
show...and it is a beauty...and I have me favs...like Cheryl Burke....oops, I digress...just turns out that she was named after the one and only...CHER...who was a guest judge last eve...who performed a couple of songs, too....they got a big bang for their buck...WELL...she looked amazing...less than a year older than me...and looks that good?...I mean c'mon...and the "stars" danced to songs of Cher...my fav?...I Got You, Babe...as usual, the people's vote outdid the judges...and one of the better dancers got the boot....and...I still don't know why the producers don't give the numbers....imagine the reaction of the same procedure in a politician's race...just believe us, Prez O, won...

Another shooter...in a humongous mall in Jersey...as we hit the sack last night...terrorizing the people...20 year old...walks in and starts shooting...assault rifle...six rounds...and as usual...apparently killed himself....what do we have to do to get these off the streets?....rise up America...fight the NRA with everything you have...we must...find their lobbyists and expose them for what they are...is this going to be a daily thing?...OMG!...

The Clips....destroyed Dwight and the Rockets...they have figured it out...even with some very questionable officiating...do these refs look at what they have done?...I trust they watch video, too...back to the play...CPIII was showing us as the best in the biz...like I said before...the 1st game...against the Lake Show...was a wake up call...do not take this team lightly...an upper tier team...

The Beat Goes ON...


Comments

Popular Posts