Siestaday

Well, we may have partied a bit too much last eve...enough to cancel my tee time...and spend the day watching the tube, er, flat screen...took the trolley (train) to Old Town...had a great Mexican Meal...and 4 pitchers of margaritas...then hit the GSC for a night cap....well, almost...then went up to the MMansion and had one more...how old are we?...

So you consider yourself bright, right?...and yet, nobody, no one, zero of you, have any clue to why the stock market fluctuates so much...oh yea, I hear the other markets affect it...sure...which ones?...right...and the indicators keep rising...I just don't get it...I fear it's them blokes that have all the money, who call all the lobbyist's shots are calling the Dow Jones shots, too...grrr....

I don't know...but now that the Ducks are out of it, I don't care as much as I did...just a few days ago...I hope that the team doesn't get in this mode, too...anyway, I have LSU upsetting the Tide...imagine if the top 2 went down in the same week...maybe I am wishing more than being real...

I see PDX beat up on the Kings...good...not a fan of that Cousin character...he would be impossible to coach...and there are guys who have lost their job trying to do so...quirk of the schedule, Portland flies right back up to Sac, and plays them again tonight...very odd...

The west coast hosses are out at Hollywood Park for the LAST TIME...as this track is closing...going to be replaced by housing...too bad...this set will transfer to Del Mar next year....good for me...love to watch these wonderful animals do their thing...let alone me trying to figure out which one will win...

That Utah Dr got the guilty verdict...duh...don't know of a more unlikable bloke...and the jury deliberated a very short time...

OK, there is this new market in town...Jimbo's...over at the Horton Plaza Mall...a spin off of the very expensive Whole Foods chain...I think the owner was a mgr there, or something like that...it too, is spendy...$7 for a gallon of organic milk...well...the place is known for the organic thing...we are trying to eliminate the products that have the trans fats in 'em...very hard to do...as so many of them have it in 'em...we will go back to making more breads...and our own cakes...and pancake mix...take a look at what you eat...that stuff is everywhere....

Time to settle in and watch some college football...starting with FSU at Wake....maybe snooze a bit too...




Comments

Popular Posts