POOF

And there it goes...as Bobby Flay would use..."a smack down"...as the Stanford Cardinal dominated the Oregon Ducks...completely dominating both lines...and thus the game...they had little problem in knocking off the number 2 team in the land...of course, there were the gnawing things of missed passes, the predictability of the SC O, and the crucial calls that went the other way, and NOT scoring first...regardless...the better team won...and I am afraid, out the window goes the notion that Marrioti is the best player in the land...not to be that much a downer, but there is a bunch of games left...recoup, Ducks...

Old School versus New School...innovation is a big thing in this sport...and how the fast break O is fun to watch...BUT...if you have bigger and stronger folk, it still seems that you will win...just look at 'Bama...that is what they are like...by the way...another team, like Oregon, is the Baylor Bears...who were all over Oklahoma last eve...BB has a stingy and strong D...I think they figure in here somewhere...

POOF...

And the Clips...another decent effort in Florida...but in crunch time, came up empty...this time at the champ's house in Miami...if it isn't CPIII, it isn't going to happen...the announcing crew were bad mouthing Griffin...as he doesn't do enough...that for LA to step up a notch, he needs to take over the game in the low post...just don't think he is the brightest bulb on the tree, and he doesn't see it...or can do it...another fun to watch team, that is not champ worthy...I hope I am not using that as my hidden agenda today...

Boz...he is coming back to town in February...got tix for him already, along with BJ and TT...a few blocks away at the Balboa Theater...called up my buddy from up north and they are coming down for the HUGE event, too...very cool...we are having a Boz party...let me know, we will get you in, too...don't be left out...

Now that igoogle has bit the dust, you have to find a home page that is similar, or yet, better...I have been using IGhome...not bad...and have tried Protopage...still, OK...neither one of them is as good as the now defunct igoogle...who wanted you to go to Chrome...which I don't like as well as Safari...I like to hit my home page, and see what is going on throughout my spectrum...what do you use?...

Well, it's Friday...already...you kids have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts