Goofy

I'm not sure all my items necessarily follow the heading of "Goofy", but they dang might...as I got me selves up early...due to this crazy change of the clocks...I lay in bed thinking about what I am going to write about...a query I had this weekend..."You write every day?"...pretty much...as there are loads of important things that happen each and every day...and they twitter my brain...which is a good thing...and then...you will read it..ha ha...anyway...

The finish line...I have loads of frustration...like a Daffy Duck thinger...when I watch the Bolts play...especially when they have more talent than their opponent...like the ___skins...I had to bolt (sorry) and get the missus...go to the grocery store...and stock up...while the 2nd half of the game was going on....and everywhere I went, people were asking what the score was....as I was wearing my Charger Tee...like I would know...got home...and watched the fiasco unfurl...the inept play calling from the 1 yard line...settled for a tying FG...and then, of course, lost in OT...boooo....

The BSBCS...as CH predicted...FSU slid by the Duckees...in the latest poll...over the years, I have talked about the inadequacies of the collegiate system...to think that it comes down to two teams...on a bloody vote to play for the title...well, it is a travesty...oh well...let's get on to what the UO can control...their upcoming match against the Cardinal of Stanford...this, my friends, is what the game is all about...the early line?...the Ducks by, get this, 10...whoa...

Big situation out at Serra High School...yup, Snooki, there is one here...still in existence...SD...where a trio of FB coaches were dressing up for a Halloween Party...nowadays, with the phones with the cameras...not a very good idea...and they face painted themselves with black paint...and all hell broke loose...they got suspended...as the Black Community rose up...well...it still is OK, for peops to do the same with RED PAINT...and wear headdresses...my take?...there are loads of get ups that people dress as...get a life...

You think that assault rifles are still OK to buy anywhere...even at Walmart?...try telling that to the latest victims and their families...at LAX...when is enough enough?...is there ever a situation where such a weapon is needed by the common man?...ever?...to hunt a deer?...is that what you want?...do you even know a gun lobbyist?...it's time, my friends...to get these off the streets...doesn't mean that horrific things like the latest shootings won't happen, but it will be less and less...give it a try, politicians...where am I wrong about this?...just where?...

Reading yet another book about the JFK assassination...this time authored by Jesse Ventura...I know...I know...still, he raises different things...like how the Secret Service altered how they did their protection in Dallas...and that there were other attempts thwarted on him in Chicago and Tampa...very similar set ups...maybe it's all a bunch of crock...still interesting read...as we approach the 50 year observance of the tragedy...and still are left in limbo of who, what, or why...I still am NOT A BELIEVER of the Warren Commission findings...one gunman...nope...never...

I want to get the NBA Package...you watch the commercial about the blockage of the site...where some gal can't remember her password...and gets frozen out of her account...ha ha... happened to me...as I couldn't remember mine...geez, I have a zillion of 'em...and none of them worked...and they BLOCKED ME...maybe that's an omen...so, now, I am debating about getting it...

So, I want to sign up for Obamacare...but lo and behold, they site is down for the weekend...are you eligible?...I mean I am on a fixed income...and probably earn less than you...way less...you think that isn't Goofy?...how in the good earth...in this time of technical advancement...that something like this can be so awful...and be released...or sort of...

Bullying in the NFL?...what?...the Miami Dolphins are dealing with such a thinger with their team...as the rookies are unfairly getting hazed...so is the claim...get a life...this is a brutal sport...the modern day gladiator fray...where the combatants get hammered each and every day...get paid well...but...to have some bloke call bully...whoa...I think he is in the wrong business...

The NBA...talk up the Brooklyn Nets...and then they get pulverized by the lowly Magic...what?...think that the Celtics are feeling groovy by hiring a college coach...and trading away all their stars...winless...and will wallow about the entire season....game for tonight?...Dwight and the Rockets at the Clips...who knows....may just be a real goofy game...never, ever, bet on the NBA...

DWTS...it is the one and only CHER...performing and guest judging...how can you beat this for entertainment?...check it out...

PS...have you got the Crazy Horse Blog sent to your email yet?...c'mon...it is WAY EASY to do...use the FOLLOW BY EMAIL widget on the left...DO IT!...

Comments

Popular Posts