Friday

Morning kids...and the fog has lifted...in me head and on the streets...got to occupy my time with many games last eve...like a dream...and, of course, have some immediate conclusions...

NFL...the Colts beat Tennessee...what's with that weather?...I thought it was a balmy place...never been there, but want to go...maybe this next year...how in the hell did Indy get clobbered by the Rams last week?...go figure...this was a good game...as both teams had their moments...and the Colts got the W...

Georgia Tech runs the triple option...enough said...as I turned this yawner off, it was a blow out for Clemson...by the way, the Tiger fans may be as rabid as the Duck ones...it is an experience...cool for them...

Arizona whupped SDSU...not that the Aztecs aren't that good...they are very athletic....and will win their share...BUT...the Wildcats are fine, super fine...led by the highly successful Sean Miller...who must be a genius at recruiting...as he has all the parts...and will win the Pac 12...ha ha...as I have only seen them play...no other team...but, I think so....


What a miserable road trip for the OKC (Soopersonics)....as they get beat at the horn by the Golden St (Warriors?)...just don't think of Warriors in SF...like how about the Fisherman, or the Trolley, er...well...anyway, this team is a fun one...throw up shots that old coaches would absolutely go berserk over...set it up!...I said, set it up!...ha ha...Coach Markie Mark(Jackson) has 'em going...every one of John Wooden's fundamentals are gone, baby, gone...when it comes to this team...

Is it just me or is Sir Alec Baldwin a bit off?...he is a sir, right?...all blokes named Alec get that distinction...just like all guys with Pete, do....anyway...he has been in a run in with all the paps in NYC for some time...now he gets into it (play on words) with a gal stalker...who she claims had an affair with Sir Alec...and he is telling the world to ___ off!...ha ha...now, that's a bit...

LL has been off the sauce, right?...I mean that's why she went to rehab, right?...well, she needs to be seen...hey, that's a part of the job for these celebs....so she has been posting these selfies...the NEW TERM to mean, taking a pix of yourself...and then posting it online, through one of the many sites that do that...and she has been wearing less and less...not that CH is looking...

So as part of my purchase the other day at the Lamplighter was a new hybrid...from Cobra...just so happens it is one that hasn't been released to the buying public...until today...so I will go down and get an exchange for a 4 in lieu of a 3...which costs me a 20% restocking fee....goofy, if you ask me...still, for $30, I will have a club that may go 185 yards...which I don't have...and is easier to hit than a 4 iron...

Oh my, your girl Sarah...she got herself into hot water with her Pope...actually called him out as a liberal...what?...don't you ever call a man of the cloth such a thing...blasphemy...so she is running around trying to explain herself...you know she is going to run against HC, right?...can't have these skeletons in her repertoire....I'm sure there is a good explanation...

The Ducks and Utah...hey, they used to be the Redskins...right?...er, something like that...okay DR, maybe you can get the hint...the line is steady at 25....which must mean that the UO QB is playing...by the way, you can still get that vintage stuff of Utah...must be a long waiting line for it...

Does anyone watch the X Factor?....talk about the demise of Simon...
The answer to yesterday's quiz was...Brandy...
Just 11 months 'til my next birthday, you have enough time to get me a good present...
It's all about me, you know...
And today, I make a cake from scratch...
Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake...
I am domesticated, right?...

Make it a great Friday...




Comments

Popular Posts