CMA's

Some of you out there are NOT country music followers...shame on you...it's a true and forceful collaboration of sounds, lyrics, melodies, and catchy fun...with many of the "stars" in the biz, now crossover hit makers...it is the best going...with the likes of Taylor, Miranda, Tim, Faith, Sara, and on and on....couple that with recent studs and studettes, Alabama, Brooks and Dunn, Dolly, Lynn,...shoot, the list goes on and on...anyway...the country music industry honors their best...the CMA's...hosted by the highly entertaining duo of Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood...I think for the 6th time...as their wit and charm take over the program...as you know, I am always in bewilderment about the voting process...in all awards programs...BUT...that is not the idea driven here...the show itself is great fun...with the newer stars performing their hits...LIVE...not lip-synced....it's on tonight at 8 on ABC...I think that time is right...dig it...

PBS had a show about Jimi Hendrix on last eve...I was surprised...with all the reading background I have on that musical time...and actually living through the era...what?...I had no idea that he was really a normal type...I always that he was a doped out, 24 hour druggee...which was not the case...interesting piece...yet, he still succumbed to the drugs on an overdose...which many of the musical peops fought their entire time...of that genre...

Got home in time to watch the Blazer feed of their match with Dwight Howard and the Rockets...let's be frank here...it was in PDX...Portland is a second or...third tier team...LA and their sophomore PG, were eaten up and spit out...by a team that is reportedly a poor defensive one...and Dwight looked like Superman...did whatever he wanted...sorry PDX fans, but it's true...a real downer...oh yea, Houston won by 15....could have been 30...

The line...what is jumping out at me?...the Ducks have gained a half point with their Thursday match at Stanford...at 10 1/2...New Mexico over the entire Air Force by 2 1/2...what?...Alabama over LSU by12...take that one...in fact, this is the only test on the sched for the Tide...and Arizona is a home team dog versus UCLA...hmmm...

I am playing in a T out at Sycuan in an afternooner...ha ha...which means we will finish in the dark...at the rate of speed we play...have no idea what the format is...I get there...will find out who I am with...and then get the rules....once a month they have these "1st Wednesdays" thingers....haven't been in one for at least 6 months...are you new here?...I'm expecting that query...

My FF team lost yet again...am propelling my way to the cellar...without a doubt...I have some incredibly bad guys...that routinely score less than their projected stats...and my subs are even worse...I would like to say there is some light at the end of the tunnel...nope...it's my plight...geez, I went through the same thing in beisbol....FIRE THE COACH!...oops, that's me...there is movement on this topic...

Wild Thing, All Along The Watch Tower,...

Comments

Popular Posts