Breeder's Cup

The best in the land...I'm talking hosses converge in LA this weekend...at Santa Anita Park...today it's the gals...and tomorrow the guys...the very best in the world...race for big $...and it is so fun to handicap these...I am heading out to the off track manana...The Breeder's Cup...

The crazy NBA...fresh off a humiliating defeat at the hands of the Lake Show, the Clips hosted the big time uptempo Golden St Warriors...geez, another Native team...I digress...who themselves were big chested, after whupping the Lakers...and go and figure, the Clips won handily...as CPIII had a career game...scored like 40+ points...and was a major force...still, until the talented, yet blockhead bigs, can make some FT's, they will wallow in mediocrity...it's true...cuz I said it...

I did catch a bit of the ASU/Coug game last eve...football, kids...and my oh my...the Sun Devils can put up the points...as they demolished WSU, up in Pullman...good...I am a hater of the coach...as you know...

First it was the Beatles, then Simon & Garfunkel, then Diana Ross & the Supremes...later on it was Brooks & Dunn...these fantastic groups breaking up...and making their fans teary eyed...now it is the Jonas Bros...OMG, say it isn't so!...tongue in cheek...the least talented group since Manilli Vanilli...so says me...

Who didn't dress up like Miley this past Halloween?...if I would have done the costume gig, I would have, too...you KNOW I have a long tongue....oops, too disgusting even for CH...

Tonight is a major game...well...it may be...as USC travels to Corvallis and takes on the Beavs...and get this...OSU is a 4 1/2 point fav...really?...that surprises me...what do they know?...pulling big time for the home team...

Where else do you get a blow by blow account of my golf game, than right here on the CH blog?...played like a dog for 8 holes...then caught fire, so to speak...the track had a cart path only...and I walked as far as if I packed my bags...I was always on the opposite side of it...there is hope...

For your rumor mill of the day...Katy Perry said she was a back up singer for Mick Jagger...you know of the Rolling Bones...a few years ago...and she said he hit on her...what?...Mick?...he denies it...c'mon...he would never...

K and KK are suing somebody for releasing their engagement video...before they could themselves...what?...dang...how many times can she get hitched?...what is the record?...Liz Taylor had a bunch...what was hers?...this one is going to stick, right?...

This blogger operating system is on the blink...and so I am posting this without all the cool stuff you and I are used to...this is the plain version...bear with me...I'll figure it out...

Nobody has more tunnels than this border between Tijuana and SD...nobody...

The Dolphins win...against the heavily favored Bengals...what?...by getting a safety...what?...Thursday Night Ball...it was a turrible game...

Getting ready for the onslaught of $, the pick 6 was hit at SA...by 6 peops, too...for a cool $244,000 each...geez...just once in my life (Righteous Bros)...

Time to do the bills...what?...again?...didn't I just do 'em?

We are getting just too much light in the day...so let's get the daylight savings time out of here...


Comments

Popular Posts