SHUT DOWN

Nice job, Congress...you have muddled up the system so bad, you shut it down...CONGRATULATIONS!...er, nice job LOBBYISTS!...your money did what you wanted it to do...you think the common man had any input on this?...fuggit about it...you, who think, that your elected official is working for you...you are the most naive of all...follow the $...it always leads to the lobbyist who funnels said funds to YOUR GUY OR GAL...you think that the health care lobbyists aren't working overtime right now?...it's a sham and a shame...

I'd like to think that the real reason was what we thought...nope...

OK...much more benign stuff...what I write about each and every day...

My FF team (Bad Frogs) won again! 3-1...ha ha...had to use a couple of my backups and they had career days...talk about luck...this next week I am a dog by 21 points...eegads...can't figure a way to compete...so have scoured the waiver wire and put up some projected changes...

The 1st of every month means the paying of them bills...it seems to be here faster and faster every month...thank goodness for the online payment system...especially with the cost of stamps...nowadays...trying to find a way to purchase a hybrid...but, you know, on a fixed income...and the government shut down...geez...and I don't know what rig to replace...well...I will stay pat yet again...

MLB Playoffs have begun...goofy stuff...the 1st round is one gamers....then the next is best of 5...just doesn't make sense...should be best of 3 , then best of seven...so says me...I don't care who wins...but I do care the amount of games to be played to determine the winner....you know, just in case the Pads are in it next year...when they have the replay system in effect...finally...am I wrong, or am I wrong...this is a looooong season...

NBA...the off season...can you see any team making changes to beat Miami?...only team to do any movement is Indy...the rest?...nope...it looks like a 3peat to me...the west just gets older...

We'd like to see a movie...but none of them looks worthwhile...including the blu-ray...in fact, I may just cancel my Netflix...just don't watch anything...the big screen is big money...and they are ripping us off...

DWTS...there are 4 top notchers and 4 real bad ones...so for the next month, expect the dogs to get the heave ho...

I like the Voice...well, the first round...where the judges are back to the singers...and they judge by the voice and the crowd enthusiasm...it's cool...what's with the guy with tattoo on his head?...holy moly...yea, I want him to be my tutor...

Time for another road trip...Vegas, are you calling our names?...

Comments

Leila said…
Pete - saw this and thought of you: the 2014 Accord Hybrid is released. 50mpg city/45 highway and looks nice and under 30k!

http://automobiles.honda.com/accord-hybrid/

Popular Posts