Pop!

The news of the possible salvation of the country was leaked...more so to the Stock Market than to us...and the effects were impressive...monster gains by the Dow and the Nasdaq...I will never, ever, figure that stuff out...ALTHOUGH...there is no solution today...I still say...we need to fire them all...start all over with newbies...and move the US in the right direction...

Detroit has a winner...like that city doesn't need it in the worst way...how much are those tix?...in an area hit so hard by the recession...it's good that they have a way to vent and enjoy where they are from...ah, the beauty of sport...as the star pitcher, Verlander, proved almost unhittable...and the Tigers move on to play the Red Sox...let's see...in my league, it's the Cards versus the Bums...yup, those are the 4 best teams...

USC...fresh off of canning their abysmal coach...and using an interim guy that they will NOT hire...looked like a new team and whupped the Cats from Arizona...easily...on a Thursday...when did the Trojans last play on a Thursday?...I had 'Zona as a much better team than they have shown...

Did you see any of the NFL fray?...got to use my Thesaurus more often...the Giants lost yet again...0-6...as Eli Manning (the other one) had another turrible night...3 picks?...or more?...he looked scared and panicky...can't be like that in that league...we watched it down at Barleymash...a fact that was a big time bummer for Marsh...she hated being inside...and listening to all the blokes scream about...it was on the NFL Network...do you even have this channel?...

Talk about a shellacking...the Aztecs were down 20-3 when I turned it off...at the entire Air Force...in the 3rd...and getting popped, bammed, boomed, drilled...by the Cadets...in one of the big surprises of the MWC...a game that almost didn't take place (gov't shut down)...I'm reading online this am...SDSU came back and won 27-20...what?...happened?...there is NO WAY...I will get the insight in the Trib, soon...

Tomorrow...I'm hitting the links again...it's been 3 months +...I think I'll go out today and do some practicing...practice?...what, practice?...I don't want to be a total embarrassment...I've switched bags...twice...cleaned my clubs...thrice...got more tees...got rid of older balls, er Bangerz...geez, I am ready freddy...

That's it...have a great Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts