Jibber

Jabber...as I wake this am, these are the things that are popping through me brain...

I just can't fathom the way that the Congressional kids are playing this game...with the fact that they still get paid...any part of a shut down is horrendous...especially with this aura of excellency that we want to show the world...you know it is all $ driven by whom pays them off...such a crock...I am ashamed of them...you should be, too...Boehner is the worst of the worst...

Did watch the Pirates/Reds do or die playoff game last eve...it is high drama, I suppose...but, thinking it is one game only...in a season of at least 3 frays per match...well...it seems a bit goofy to me...should be best of 3, at least...you think that the fans wouldn't mind the weather conditions?...nope...they are just happy to be there...as I would, if it were the Pads...oh yea, and Pitt moves on...

Made this feeler in Facebook about the condition of De'Anthony (Duck's) Thomas's foot...and got a response like what Chip used to say..."we don't talk about injuries"...ha ha...and then...other blokes filled me in on what they knew...ankle sprain...out at least through the Colorado game...

The Voice...OK, I do like the show...BUT...there is little talent out there that hasn't been discovered...most of these kids are very average...at best...and please producers, stop all the sob stories...

My FF team (Bad Frogs)...like I told you yesterday, I had to do some wheeling and dealing....picked up the Buffalo RB and dropped the Texan's QB...got what I could out of him...and picked up the Chief's QB...upgraded, I think...still a dog by 20...but have a better chance...it's not like I can get Peyton...

My oh my...itunes let the new Myley CD out for streaming...and...geez...she actually can sing...there are some good things on it...as well as some other classless lyrics...but she has a graveling, low voice...that stays on tune...if she just worked on her image...just a bit...I am not kidding you, she will make a bundle of $ on this production...

Staying in the music field....I finished the book about Don Felder...the Eagle...makes you wonder how anyone in our generation stayed alive...or is alive, now...cocaine rampant...that group bickered all the time...if true, it is a stinging portrayal of the music industry...no wonder Myley is what she is...

Britney has sold out all her shows in her upcoming stint at Planet Hollywood in Vegas...dubbed Planet Britney....can a person lip-sync for an hour and a half every night?...reminds me of when we saw Cher back in the 70's....all the good stuff she mouthed to...very disappointing....

OK, I have to go get ready...going to do some math tutoring...really...hope I can remember some of it...

PS...oh yea, I just remembered this...as we were out for dindin the other night...a gal at the grill said I reminded her of a star...flattered, I was...who would be looking at such an elder gentleman, anyway?...said I reminded her of Jack...Jack?...Jack who?...Nicholson?...no, Klugman...what?...I look like Jack Klugman?...isn't he deceased?...I mean, c'mon...the griller next to me, told her that was bad...still dumbfounded, I took my cooked stuff to the table...she came out and apologized...what?...talk about ego deflating...do I?...just can't see it myself...our waitress was ticked and wanted to have at her....ha ha...such the life of an "Odd Couple"...

Comments

Popular Posts