Halloween

There is no day like it...this goofy day of mischievous acts and actions...and you bet, I am heading on out to Sycuan for some of that there golf...9:04 Tee...so I always leave an hour early to sign in, warm up, and chatter like a ghost...I am still taking a cart...you know,  preventative stuff...but am itching to pack me bags...

Get this...I had my yearly at the eye doctor...and my vision IMPROVED!...how can that be?...I'm old and it's supposed to go the other way, right?...must be due to the BP meds...I guess...that's kind of halloweeny, si?...

Big Papi ended the Series at .688...and won the MVP...the Cards wouldn't pitch to him...walking him
4 times, I think...and the Bosox rambled through and easily won the clincher in game 6...some big hullabaloo about not clinching since 1918...ha ha...every year is a diff year, kids...way cool that Peavy (former Pad) got a ring...

The Heat and the Lake Show had back to back games in their season...already...and they both got dumped...ha ha...the Blazers played like crap and lost to the unheralded Suns...if Aldredge ever played down low, on O or D, I'd be shocked...good outside scorer...but the softest big man in the game...NBA package is free for the 1st week...so I can watch all the games I want...so can you...most of them are not HD...don't like that...I will try the Apple TV and see if that is diff...

The TV land is filled with their annual Halloween Shows...I like 'em...but will miss 'em...due to the golf...oh well....you kids...have a safe time, trick or treating...and...

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts