Cards Win, BUT...

It went OT for the 1st game of the Cards/Bums game...and St Looey got it in walk off fashion by Carlos Bertran...BUT...LA got screwed out of a go ahead run in the top of the 10th...as the catcher Molina, got credit for tagging out the Bum runner at the plate...sure, it was a collision...and he did hang on to the ball...BUT...he never tagged him, kids!...my son said this is a normal call for Blue...much like the out at 2nd in a double play...in the area...NO!...I don't buy it...get the replay button going and GET THIS RIGHT!...really, I don't care who wins...BUT, I want the calls right...

So I went out to Sycuan and practiced yesterday...PRACTICE...I'm going to be honest here...I was a spaz...no feel, no clue...finally, it started to come back...eegads, I am thinking disaster today...hope the boyz don't want some of their $ back...ha ha...not going to happen today...I can hear them now, belly aching...got my eye out on a new Versa putter by Odyssey...with a SuperSoft grip...fat grip...tried one out the other day...if I putt bad, it will happen...geez, an outlet, huh...

We watched the Glee episode of the other night...I was putting it off.... the one that was dedicated to Finn, er, Corey Monteith...they did a great job...addressing the issue is not easy...and the songs were wonderful...yup, it teared me up...but, I am a softy...and NO ONE knows that...well, you do now...

Isn't this Native American Day?...you may call it Columbus Day...he was the bloke who "found" this land, which he thought was the West Indies...called my ancestors "Indians", who were having the audacity to run around this area, that he now proclaimed as his...and that name stuck...so all you white guys and gals, have him to pay for your ignorance...maybe you are German, or Italian, or British, but we...yup, we, can't be Sioux...we have to be "Indians"...well, at least we have a NFL team named after us, you know, the "Redskins"...if I had a buck for every time I have been called Tonto, Cherokee, Injun, or Chief, I'd be worth a couple of thou right now...I digress...

Oregon at UDub...the line is still at 14...and it's at 1 o'clock...on that new channel...at least here...the weather?...and is DET playing?...two key parts to this one for the Duckees....this is a make or break game for the season...the over under is real high...if you are into that sort of thing...

I have added the google ads to my blog...like a couple of years ago...and have got zero $ for it...keep thinking it will pay me...something...I guess my readers don't click on the ads...ha ha...you should click on the ad for Marsha, though...if you have an inkling to move down here to 70* temp, year round, she has all the details...

Boehner...I can't think of a more despicable bloke...and he is just the leader of said group...a great set of similar peops in Congress...want your blood to boil?...read the latest article in the not so biased Rolling Stone about these characters...yes, these blokes and blokettes, help run this land of the West Indies...

Gots to get ready to hit the links..."fore!"...

Comments

Popular Posts