Can 'em

It's now up to the Senate to save the shut down...eegads...I say, if they don't get it done, we should impeach the blokes and blokettes...start all over...hey, we are doing that in SD with the Mayor...find people that can actually lead, and not just take $...from you and I...stay tuned...

Call it baseball 101...the Tigers are down in the 9th, 1-0...their leadoff guy gets a single...and THEY DON'T BUNT HIM TO 2ND!....lets the guy swing away...promptly hits into a double play...and out they go...Detroit, you don't deserve to win with bonehead managing...remember, I don't care who wins...

I do like that the Bums are down 3-1...kind of...both teams aren't my favs...but I don't mind seeing AGonzo losing...only for personal reasons...you know, bolting from SD to other places...

I took a day off to celebrate my birthday...had a great time...started off by playing golf out at Sycuan...and get this, I shot my age!...I am now 88...I missed 10 putts inside 10 feet...really...could have been somebody...the greens were fast my friend...by the way, it was 87* there...(too hot, kids)...and then had dindin at the GSC...ran into our SD daughter...and had some vino, and great steaks...just a super day...thanks to M...by the way, what a great tool is Facebook...as many people from my past wished me HBD...it is cool...

I am heading up north for some dental work next week...going to go see the good Dr. Cris...and then stay with he and Leila...going by train...business class...have you ever ridden the Amtrak?...it's better than driving...especially through LA...looking forward to it...

Have a tourney this Saturday with my buddy Gary...like a Stableford thinger...it's been a quarter of a year since I've been in one...sweet...and the group, the Bad Frogs, are heading to Brawley for their next outing...not us...been there, done that....you can see the end of the earth from there, I swear...

Did you see the creature that was pulled out of the water around Catalina Island?...OMG...imagine snorkeling and having that thing swim by you....20 feet long?...not even sure what it is called...

I went to set my FF lineup...I have some guys who are projected to have less than 4 points...I see no way to win...ever again...nobody will trade with me...I feel like I'm a Jax Jag...is anybody coming off the DL?...even in the next month?...

You follow DWTS?...hate the new format they are using...only one day in lieu of two...and the awkward elimination at the end of the night...and why don't they publish the actual scores of the public?...all smells to high heaven, if you ask CH...and...isn't it time to put Len in a home somewhere?...oops, went too far again...sorry...

Music...Paul McCartney released a new CD yesterday....you know, the Beatle...the critics raved...I listened to it for the first time through...did not shake my tree...called "NEW"...generally, I have been disappointed in all of his stuff, since "Maybe I'm Amazed"...which was right after the group's break-up...

I can't remember if I told you that we got Cher tix...what?...yup, her...the show isn't until July...over at the Sports Arena...on the floor, baby...I'm going to wear a wig...

The betting line...has the Ducks favored over WSU by 38...c'mon...the Cougs aren't that bad...take the points...and...OSU by 10 1/2 at Cal...well, take the points again...UCLA at Stanford...game of the week...BIG ONE for UO and the Pac 12...

You, be cool...

Comments

Popular Posts