Syria Debate

I don't know...my gut says one thing, and my brain says the other...watching the Congressional delivery by Sec of St, John Kerry...to the boyz on the hill...and listening to those who just can't all know the facts...I am torn...nobody knows for sure...other than Kerry...didn't we hear the same crap right before we invaded Iraq?...weapons of mass destruction...hey, I  am NOT saying that it didn't happen...I'm just questioning the truth...and let's say for argument sake, the rebels take over...who are these rebels?...what religious faction are they?...and I hear there are no boots on the ground, in this proposal...hmmm....do you really believe that?...and that the more we delay, Syria will hide their stuff...just like Sadam did...well, he hid himself...in a hole...I digress...

So, if we don't depend on the oil reserves out of that country, we are simply saying that we are fighting for the rights of humanitarianism...right?...why didn't we do that in places like Somalia?...was it a wrong time?...I mean, I am bewildered...

Or, are we, in reality protecting Israel?...which I can understand...BUT...we never, ever, talk about that...

And, what if we don't bombard Syria?...does that mean we show weakness in the area?...like we will be hated more?...ha ha...I doubt that...

Let's get down to the facts...other than in "closed sessions"...find a common ground of other countries...how about those in the surrounding area...do not...I repeat...do not act in haste....

OK...other stuff...
Much less mundane...
It's the last day for Del Mar...I'm in a maybe mode...to go that is...M is working and I am not...ha ha...
The Pads win again versus the Giants...streaking...SF is doing what we should do...play their young guys...we still trot out the archaic Kotsay, to fail again and again...don't get it...
DWTS lineup announced...ok, no Britney...so everyone else has a chance again...hey, your Snooki, is aboard...whoop whoop...
I can't figure how ARod can still play, and the rest of the Roids blokes can't...a joke...
The Ducks went up to number 2 in the AP poll...how good is their next opponent Virginia?...

Time for the LINE...
Florida by 3 over Miami...really?...
Ohio St by 28 over SDSU...simply not enough...
Oregon by 21 1/2 over Virginia...hmmm...
Oregon St by 27 over Hawaii...didn't USC beat 'em by 19?...
Michigan by 3 1/2 over Notre Dame...in the big house...
USC by 14 1/2 over WSU....ah, who cares?...
Georgia by 3 over South Carolina?...what?...has to be the other way...

The bloke who held the 3 gals captive for ten years or so...hung himself...how the heck can that happen?...he's in a cell, watched every half hour...fishy...
Serena Williams is in a class by herself...no typos, right?...whew...
Why would any guy (Kerry) use botox?...
Big Bro...who's left?...a bunch of liars, cheaters, and floaters...ha ha...
My fav Maui GC is waiting for me...Kahili GC...wunnerful....
My fav snorkeling spot is too, Napili Bay...

And away they go....

Comments

Popular Posts