Paia

Certainly the meal of all meals on this island, is the trip to Paia...and eat at Mama's....without a doubt, the best fish I have ever consumed...for those of you who have traveled to Maui, you know what I mean....there are no words...or enough $...it is not cheap....

Yesterday, started with rain...so we scratched Napili Bay until today....snorkeling and bobbing on the worm....yup, the ocean water temp is that warm....wish that the Pinnacle would raise their pool's temp, too....so we could swim more..l

It gets dark early, so you get thrown off of time....in bed by 9....what?...oh yea, Paia is the only place I can find Kustom thongs....the best, Jerry, the best....

 Read a book about the history of Maui....from right before the second world war....until now....very interesting....these book thingers, where you can buy them online...and read on your iPad or Kindle...way cool...I am debating a Nook...so I can read outside better...the only prob withe iPad...not so with the Kindle....I do like the hard copy...but...man, getting it that fast...and cheaper...well...I am on a steady, fixed, retirement income....

The Pads have beat the Pirates 3 in a row!...what?...I can't watch them and they do this?...and this bodes well for next season...I hope...need a few big boppers...

You Charger fans have to be feeling good...that Philly win was huge...on the other side, Chips eagles take on the former Eagle coach, who is now at KC...not good vibes...

The Beavs are at SDSU...dang, while we are gone...expect another OSU win...the Aztecs are turrible...I'm not kidding...maybe, I underestimated 'em....what?...me?...make a mistake?...

We listened to the best of the Everly Brothers in our drive back...they were awesome..."Walk Right Back", the top of them all...ok, maybe "All I Have To Do Is Dream"...

The DC shooting...another tragedy by a bone head...doesn't appear to be terrorist...yet, what can we do to stop this stuff?...

The Colorado flooding...the pix of the raging waters...unbelievable...

Aloha!

Comments

Popular Posts