NFL

Starts up tonight!...OK, I have some real lulus on my fantasy team...I hesitate to tell you who...let's give it 3 weeks and I'll fess up...ha ha...

I've been reading this bloke out of Fox Sports who thinks he's in the know...and says that the Eagles are on their way...and the Bolts will be bad...and also says that the Seahawks are way over rated...hmmm....one man's opinion...

The Pads in a real stinker to finish up the SF series...gave up 6 dingers...embarrassing....but understandable...and now are sitting on the bottom of the west with them Giants...the Rockies come to town to bring more misery to us...

Speaking of that...SDSU at Ohio St...eegads, a pulverizing will be had...I am not a fan of the old school...and the Aztecs are that...the spread is 28, and should be 48....so take the points and the Buckeyes...easily, my friends. easily...

The senate OK's the Syrian attack...you ready for some shock and awe?...watch out Israel...you are part of this...very touchy ground, kids...

Big Brother....ha ha...the dynamic duo were put in their place...and one of them is a goner...unless the unthinkable happens...the house turns...won't happen...and tonight is a double elimination...maybe the pizza boy goes, too...ha ha...

My bp has come down lots....and I am in the good range...thank God for medicine and great doctors...my checkup this am went great...imagine me going to doctors...

Get out to Corvallis, you Beaver Believers...it may be the last time you sing the fight song for a good while...Hawaii is turrible...

With the hot weather we are finally doing the pool thing...swimming...and it felt great...our pool is olympic size and the water is salt treated...very cool....not too warm, though...so you have to get active...

Maui in our horizon...I can feel the breeze now...and the mixed plate in my tummy....and the lava flow...eegads, I am ready freddy!...

Have a very good one...




Comments

Popular Posts