Monday Morning

Well, hey kids...recooping from a din din...and feel pretty, pretty good...stopped the wine early on...good  lord, I am getting so smart in my olden age...we had a private chef do the meal...way cool...for the 1st time in a while, I didn't have to cook...anyway...

Have you got the 10th circled on your day planner?...wait, it's now your phone calendar...as Apple is unleashing on the world...it's new iPhone....you have to get it....right?...5s....there will be a run on 'em...somehow, that company has the market figured out...and supposedly...their camera is better...and there is some form of finger printing to secure the phone...I just hope they improve the daily life of the battery...is that too much to ask?...

The Syria situation...don't think that Congress is going to vote FOR the strike...you can thank the W regime for the hesitation...BUT...if that leader, doesn't quit antagonizing the US, he just may get the strikes anyway...the latest?...Sec of St Kerry, told them to hand over the gas used...and we will stand down...very tense next two weeks...

I couldn't watch all of the NFL that was shown yesterday...got glimpses of some...and the stations cut away for the final parts of the close ones...I will say this...I like the collegiate games SO MUCH MORE!...quickies....Jets win on a ref's call...boo...Norv showed he still has it, as his Browns got clobbered...the Pack and 49ers are both real good...real good...I may have the worst fantasy team in the history of FF...got doubled up...

The AP rankings are out...and Bama be one, and the Ducks be two...and each of them have some significant ones...Alabama and Johnny Football....UO and Tennessee...wonder if Ed has the game?...the storm of network hoopla on the Bama/Texas A&M game will be legendary...if the Aggies win, ESPN and FOX will go crazy...won't happen...but...if...they will pass the Ducks by...regardless how the U of O does in it's game...

Whenever we travel, I get some new CD that exemplifies that trip...haven't found it yet for the Maui excursion...wonder what is new tomorrow?...and we play it as we drive around the island...especially when we cruise into Lahaina at night...last year it was Lady A...

Gaga is on GMA this am...to me, she is a more refined Miley...er, with talent...by the way, MC was a topic of conversation at the table last eve...what a total waste of time...disgusting...how do I really feel?...interesting that ABC would have her on now...after school has started...and the kiddies will miss her performance...I guess this is the adult version, right?...

It's a big birthday for my old Salem buddy...Snooki...who has finally turned 65...and has passed me by...and now, is officially older than me...I knew that he could do it...


Comments

Popular Posts