Family

Nothing like the family getting together...if you don't do it enough, do so...invigorates one's self...

I am surprised at the PGA...of all people shining through...ageless Jim Furyk...can he win it?...I doubt it...he has had the lapses at the end of T's...I am pulling for Jason Dufner...it shall be fun watching the drama today...TNT, then CBS...

Oh my, just when I bad mouth the Pads, they put together a good one...baseball...never, ever, bet on the game...nice pitching and great D...and turrible D by Cincy...the magic potion...

I think it's a farce that the NFL has all these exhibition games and charge top $...and the top blokes only play one series or two...

Not too long before school cranks back up...what?...

Made hash browns, link sausages, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, and biscuits...man, it was a great AM feast...Leila, you missed out big time!...

I dedicate this next week to Del Mar...will set my sails on two of the days...$$$...

I can hear the pundits now...."Tiger is through"...well, when he's not in the mix, he just does the Padre Shuffle...

You see where the elder K gal has been sued by another suitor?...ha ha...the accuser says the 1st baby is his...and this has apparently caused ripples in the K Kompund...

Filner has completed his 2 week course on self control...BUT...the city has changed the locks on his offices...this will check his self control...

The Pads are big dogs today...again...

Enjoy your Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts