Zimmerman

I don't know if I ever saw that name before this last month...Zimmerman...and then bam...I saw it over
and over as I was watching the Pads debacle in DC...of course, as well as the trial in Florida...that I have documented a whole gaggle while we were there...the other blokes....players for the Wash Nats...one is a pitcher...that mowed us down...duh...and the other their 3B, who hit a grand salammy that also mauled us...you see a pattern here?...back to the court case...it starts back up today...on Cox's channel 1032...yup, I'll be a watching...

The circus is back in town...sporting a mere 9 game losing streak...and also losing their catcher Grandal...out at least a month...which, HORRORS, means that C Nick Hundley, takes over the job...he is the worst in the league...well...the opponent is the Rockies...who have lost 14 of 19...and are without SS Tulowiski and OF CarGo...anyway, let's hope so...does SD fire blokes?...I mean Buddy has had numerous chances...and keeps on a ticking...don't see it though...have you noticed that I go from we to they a lot when I talk about the Pads?...depends on my mood...

Are there trades in the next couple of weeks for us?...see?...have to believe that 3B Headley will bring the most back...even though he has struggled mightily...he has upside...whatever the hell that means...and why would we spend a bunch of $ on re-signing him?...let's see we need a catcher, a closer, and a couple of starters...can we get a 4 fer 1 deal?...

Most of the Sunday was used up by watching the PGA thinger in West Virginny...as the final pair choked their way around the course...which seemed short by pro standards to me...and some young Swede named Blixt won...what?...he like missed the last 7 or 10 cuts before surviving and winning...OK, SD, you do have a chance...out of nowhere...

I'm reading the book "Cronkite"...and am less than enthused about what I figured he'd be...he persevered for sure...with a rocky upbringing...but was full of alcohol and all...not at all what I was expecting...he was the guy that gave us the late breaking things during his era of broadcasting...had the great voice...but his personal life?...not so much...

Wimbledon...who cares?...I mean, is there a more boring sport?...and the "stars" act like selfish foos...
One day I'm going to hit the Pick 6...
You'd think the blokes and blokettes would know that they are on live TV on Big Brother...
When they get voted off the island they will discover they have lost their day jobs, too...
Ouch!...
Tine to turn on the boob tube and gander at the trial...
Zimmerman...

Comments

Popular Posts