What Would U Do?

So I am integrating the texting style to my writing...LOL...and WTF...oops, not so good...anyway...yesterday an interesting thing happened on the PGA Tour...at first, I was dreading the worst...as I heard that the leader after 2 rounds in the Canadian Open pulled out...now, this is not crazy like the first time it's happened...but...we are talking a million dollar payout for the winner...no laughing matter...no LOL....as he was in his practice session prior to round 3, he got a call that his wife was going into labor...3 weeks early...he dropped what he was doing...meaning the golf T and bolted back to Texas to be with his wife...WTF?...would you have done this?...or expected to have your mate do this?....Hunter Mahan...

Eegads, the game of baseball....who can figure it out...as bad as we were on Friday, we were gang busters on Saturday...scoring an unheard of 12 runs in a W at Arizona...and, much needed...our pitcher, Cashner, even hit his 1st MLB dinger...and then got the silent treatment in the dugout as he is returning....it was great fun...you know, these are kids...these Pads...

Somebody sent me this memo that the Beavers (OSU) are going to win the North...is this the head, heart, or arse thinking?...if defense wins games, then they have a chance, I suppose...but...the Ducks are loaded....albeit with a new boss...which can mean almost anything....and Stanford is so well put together...I just don't see the Beavs doing it...you know, I'm not a Riley fan...

We went down to Barleymash and watched the world go by last eve for a bit...it is so bizarre the types that you see...right on the corner of Market and 5th in the GQ...I keep telling you about this...I know...

Del Mar...OK, I know I have gone but once...but I have like 4 or 5 weeks to go...and I am still seeking the Pick 6 prize...which I will get this season...5 I can do...just one more...c'mon!...I just don't want to invest a whole gaggle of them dollar bills...LOL...

Really Hunter?...a million bucks?...






Comments

Popular Posts