PEDS

Performance Enhancers....it is to be "the thing" in the next few days...expect Arod, and others...to be named and banned for an extended time...will the list include the Pad's SS Everth Cabrera?...everything I read says yes...here's the deal...this sport is just the tip of the iceberg...as other ones will do the same...it'll just take time...odd, as baseball is the last to use the availability of the instant replay...but the 1st to deal with the PEDS...I keep listening to the pundits go crazy on the issue...there is just one way to look at it...

The follow up to Hunter Mahan?...they had a little, baby girl...wait, it has to be little, right?...anyway, all reports that the baby and mother are doing fine...good news...who then won the T?...the million dollar winner?...Brandt Snedeker...who was on fire...shouldn't the Mahans call her "Millie?"...ha ha...

The Pads finished a very fine road trip...that which I saw NOT happening...6-4...the 1st time forever that we won on the road...and, geez, passed the Giants up...what?...now host Cincy...a 3 gamer...keep a churning, I say...there is a long way to go...remember I said that this past Arizona series was a must...OK...a good step...

The Pope says that if the Priest is gay, then he will say...it's OK...as long as he looked real hard at it...what % of the peops are Catholic?...

Wiener is just way out there...I can't imagine what he is thinking...is he delusional?...

Big Brother...if you are a follower...then you say why would the Texan gal follow the group's ideas?...I mean they are going to out her ASAP...I guess it all figures...the LiLo lookalike is just nasty...why would you alter your face at such a young age?...I don't get it...

The Royal baby?...OK, this is just fine...and he is set forever...born into it...just doesn't seem so right...

If you are put in the Filner headlock, is the noogie rub next?...

Hey, Mark Wiebe came from behind and beat Bernard Langer in the Senior British Open...OT...took 5 extra holes and one extra day...as  Langer lost a big lead yet again...too bad...sarcasm...he is the slowest player EVER...I know I would pop off on him...golf is a methodical game for sure...but he is beyond belief...

I haven't had a movie in the last year that I would care to see...but, the studios keep putting 'em out...like pancakes...and bad ones...am I right or am I right?...

You want to buy a condo in the heart of San Diego?...well I have one for you...and...you WILL NOT be disappointed...

Have to get out and do some practicing....


Comments

Popular Posts