Media Pix

I know it's early....but the media did it's pre-season pix for the Pac-12 Football Season...and in the north , it is the Ducks and Stanford, again...interestingly, the Beavs are ranked 3rd...ahead of UDub...hmmmm....and in the south, UCLA over ASU...and the Trojans 3rd.....fresh off of a vote of confidence for their coach...ha ha...kiss of what?...I think Zona is going to be much improved...watch out for them....

Eegads, the Pads got drilled bad at the DBacks...10-0...remember I said that this was a make or break series...well...just a hint of what is on the 2nd half agenda...and an article in the Trib...how Gregerson is coveted by others...really?...let's do it...whatever the trade is, take it...

The star RB out of the Vikings, Adrian Peterson, said that there were lots of usage of PEDS in the  league...calls it common use...yup, that sport will be next...and it will change it loads...especially in the offensive line...I'm just saying...

There is a speed bias out at Del Mar...what does that mean?...the horses who get out and lead...win...especially on the sprint races...like upwards of 75%...really?...yup...it's diff on the mile + events...a bit...I think it's because the track is narrower than other venues...or...I don't know...

A sign out of the Bolts camp...it is much more demanding...and this is what I am talking about...when blokes left SD and played for other teams...that was what was said about Norv's style...this is a great change, kids...I'm so curious to how the system will use QB Rivers...more dump offs?...

This afternoon I get my hair redone....bye bye blondie....ha ha...

The Filner Fiasco has it's affect on the Chargers....as he was a great supporter of a new stadium downtown...and with his job in limbo, so must the status of the park...bad news...as LA has been trying to get them for some time now...the pride of the city is on the line...."stay classy, San Diego"...what?...

Bernhard Langer is THE guy in the Senior Open...but my oh my, is he a slow player, or what?...step up and hit the bloody ball...I hate slow play...

OK, I saw the Jimmy Fallon Show again last night...he is good...and HIGH energy...

Comments

Popular Posts