Finally

We got some good weather in Florida...finally...and we had a nice time at the pool...and a long jaunt on the beach...when it is good, it's really good...as we passed a gal who was sitting on the deck, and she said "been coming here forever, and this was the worst, EVER!"...amen, sister...

I can't tell you how much time is given to the Zimmerman Trial...every station carries it live...pre-empts everything else...really...and so we watch it...and if the prosecution is finishing up today...then I don't get the case they brought forward...reasonable doubt?  big time...but, you have a small jury, so, I guess, you never know...and the defense hasn't even started...

I have read two books in 3 days...and I haven't done but one in the last half year...my 2nd was a Grisham, "The Confession"...crazy good, fast read, and I'm sure a movie in the making...I always try to guess where he is going...he drops hints...gives me impetus to start writing again...just can't measure up to real authors...I'm talking me...

July 4th...you'd think that there would be lots of fireworks, right?...it's happening here on the 5th...after we have left...boo...but shoot, we get them all the time in SD...nation's bday, right?...weird to see the likes of that in Egypt...as they are witnessing a coup...what?...it was a democratic election...what?...stay out of that area, kids...

Saw the film "The Departed"...Martin Scorcese...eegads...everyone shoots everyone...all star cast...you seen it?...I give it a C...

The fish...it is the grouper in this area...seriously great stuff...Marsh has had it 3 times...me once...and we are fortunate to have two nice beach restaurants 40 yards away...open air...and seriously cold beer...I know I have talked about the rain...but it is always hot...90*...

One nice thing...I don't have to watch and swear at the TV as the Pads lose game after game...as they did yet again last night...played a strong defensive one...1-1 in the 8th...and then Buddy went to the perfectly awful Gregerson...and he gave up the winner...and we lost 2-1....let the bloke go...for a six pack and a couple of stogies...

Going back to some nice weather...man, we live in a great area...Sammi, here we come!

Comments

Popular Posts