Baby

Ooh Baby Baby...see yesterday...the Brits have their new in line king...3rd in line...yet to be named son
of Kate and Willy...this is BIG news...what?...just what do they do?...c'mon peops...of course we have the K fam, so I guess we are equal...I don't think the Americans would buy into the Crazy Horse family as it's honorary 1st one...

The Bachelorette...did you see the voice of the last guy coming?...dang, he sang well...she seemed a bit feisty when she dealt with some of the blokes she voted off on the "Bachelors Tell All" session...hasn't she got them enough?...ha ha... but I watched it...

So, it's Sara Evans this eve...out at Sycuan...not the best seats...but not real sure cuz we haven't been at that venue before...this is like the 4th or 5th time...she's that good...

The Pads won...scored decently (5) and got great reliever work...yes, ie Gregerson, and Gopher Street...and this leads me to...the ban...

Baseball's 1st MVP that is banned for the rest of the season...Ryan Braun...OF from the Brewers...as he has lied and cheated for some time...finally got caught...and it appears to be the beginning of the downfall of the likes of 20+ others....yup, it appears that the Pad's SS, Everth Cabrera is involved and will get a penalty, too...

Pick 6 mania...both at Saratoga and Del Mar...carryovers...so, this guy will submit one tix each...what?...yup, but one ticket...it takes a conglomerate of blokes to cover all the possibilities and they have a huge advantage...yet, I will study and put up my best guess...at $2 a pop...Wednesday....shoot, that's less than one white choc mocha, fat free milk, and no whip cream...

Names?...well North is taken...Island?...Sitting Bull?...oops, wrong tribe...Edward?...Gunther?...William?...Napolean?...wrong flavor...oops, that's neopolitan....Doug?...Chas?...Wilton?...so many choices...

So we got awakened late last night...security...poo...anyway, I got up and watched the Jimmy Fallon Show...do you think it is good?...or even funny?...so hard to do that every night...which makes me appreciate Johnny Carson and Dave Letterman even more...as they were and are...

Local Mayor Filner is getting the roast from the peops...and now, the infamous glory lawyer, Gloria Aldred, is involved...wow...she is a part of the process...wonder how much she costs to do her bounty?...geez, getting tried in the media...does he have a chance?...

The more I look at what I write, it's like a daily column...like in the newspaper...and really, nothing of great substance...but has a tinge of interest and titilation...is that a word?...and yet, I speak on...I hope you like it...I have about 50 or so pops  a day...which is real cool...I will review the concert tomorrow...

How about Prince Dugan?...

Comments

Popular Posts