Quack Slap

I wore my Duck Golf Shirt out to the club yesterday...in honor of the ruling that was to be bequeathed upon Mighty Oregon...it's football team...and yup, I kept checking the iphone to see what the ruling of the NCAA was to be...about at the turn it came out...a "Quack Slap" on the wrist...what?...now I am not complaining...BUT...with all the serious crap in and about the corrupt collegiate game of football...from the college prezzes to all the clowns who maintain the archaic bowl system still in use...I think that every single team in D-1 football cheats...it's about getting caught...and...oh by the way...with the AAU summer series, it is WORSE in the hoops world...I digress...the ruling was that the U of O was put on 3 years of probation...loss of a scholarship a year (right?)...a condemnation of the former coach, Chip Kelly...he is banned from getting a collegiate job for 18 months...unless, he and the school can show just cause...AND...no post season ban on a bowl...OK Chipper, go to your room, don't come out until 2015, stay off the computer, and be a good boy...and you Ducks, you can go to the Rose Bowl...

I must be a masochist...I watched all 13 innings of the Pads loss to the Phils...and let's just say it was the ugliest...lost on two drop flies by the RF Blanks...AND...a one batter home run pitch by Luke Gregerson...AND...2b Forsythe making a pair of errors in the 13th, to let in the P's runs...we should have won 5-1...until all the mistakes...eegads, it was turrible...time to get out of town...them and us...not a word in the Trib about the disastrous dinger given up by Gregerson...what are they protecting?...it's time to sit him down, kids...he's a tee ball hitter for the pros...

This golf game of mine....easily the best iron play I have had all season...wait...the season here is year round...OK, all year...and I putted lights out...of course, this was the day my driver put me behind trees...and there are a whole gaggle of 'em on Oak...one of these days...one of these days...I'm going to put all the good stuff together...as Putts said on the last hole, "you know you'd of had a 79 or better if you didn't hit them trees"...ha ha...this is what I do...still...I won the $...

Paula Deen...she needs to fade away for awhile...the more she says, the more she gets herself behind the eight ball...I fear that she just may stir up the bigoted side a bit...and that can't be good for anyone...

I am a little confused...Aaron Hernandez...aren't you allowed your day in court...and not presumed guilty?...so...the NE Patriots just cut him loose...can they do that?...he may be...but legally, can they do that?...

The hot NBA rumor is that the Clips and the Lake Show are going to trade Griffin and Howard...say it's not so...why would anyone want Dwight?...he is a liability...and Blake will thrive with real coaching in Doc...yup, I said it...it's true...the Lake Show is floundering about...Kobe coming off an achilles...and Howard trying to get out...too many pieces...

Jubilation over the same sex marriage thinger by the Supreme Court...what I see is how close that vote was...5-4...and I sense a big outcry from the religious right (eous)....as they decry that you should do as I do...

The Miley Project was on Jimmy Kimmel's Show...it's the rebellious side of a young gal...who appears to be in search of something...and shoving "it" in the face of those silly enough to put it on the tube...hey, I am a rebel...but...this is mostly revolting to me, not revolutionary...

By the way, watch out for the Dodgers...I fear they have all their parts back...and more...with that Puig Kid...the 2nd half of the season should be their's...unless the injury bug hits 'em...

Foggy here in the GQ...not me brain, but the sky...

PS...by the way, Boz is on the Jimmy Fallon Show this eve...


Comments

Popular Posts