Phony Bologna

OK, you basketball purists...what did you think of last night's NBA playoff game?...right...something stunk to high heavens...curious substitutions...curious lack of time outs...curious ref calls...it disgusts me so much that the game got to that point...insomuch, that I am through watching and writing about this series...I don't like pro rassling...and I don't like what the NBA is feeding us...reminds me of when I was a youth, watching the final game between the Lakers and the Celtics...and the LA coach pulled Wilt Chamberlain for the better part of the 4th quarter...sat him from then on... in the very curious loss to Boston...phony bologna...there you go...you want my input, you got it...and now...I don't care to discuss it...

I will talk about real things...like the US Open...what a difficult track they are in at Merion...some monster par 3's...like 247 yards...ouch, that is like one of my drives!...these cats are shooting some hybrids and long irons.... and par is a good score...the featured group of Rory, Adam, and Tiger...were struggling...I think +2, +2, +3, for scores on round one...the leader?...Lefty!...at 3 under...hey, there is a good story brewing...there is a loooooong way to go, here kids...

As odd as the K fam, is the Cyrus clan...figure their product would be the same...however, there is talent there...unlike the K's lack thereof...so the elders are divorcing...seems like a good idea...hey, but what do I know?...I just wasted 3 lines on this blog...sorry...

I tried to watch the hockey game the other night...wait...I did watch it...2 or 3 OT's...like sudden death...these blokes play hard...it is not so great on the tube...I hear it is awesome live...and yet, it took a very lucky shot to win...my jury is out...at least, I'm the foreman...

Rumor has it that your gurl, Jodie Arias, got in a fight at the prison...what?...she is so peace loving...
My fantasy baseball team is riddled with injuries...Tulo went down...
Nothing like a good poker game with the blokes, plus one, in RHWNJ...
My iphone's ringer suddenly decides to shut down...on it's own...
How much $ is bet on the NBA playoffs?...wait, I said I was through with it...
Where is Manny playing now?...
The brawl with LA/Ariz had the legends, roid king McGwire and Matt Williams, squaring off...
LiLo got moved from one facility to another...this is news?...
And why are we going into Syria?...still the world's police force?...
Have you figured out the stock market yet?...
Can't we agree that the human punching bag Richards should be shut down for the year...
To win the Open on father's day you must be a daddy...new rule...
I'm sorry Michael Douglas...but that's just TMI!...
Think how bad, Catherine Zeta feels!...
Mom...Dad...here is my girl, Amanda Bynes...oops, Mom just passed out...
Make sure you check your sperm donor vials now for Billy Ray's name...
I've been called Billy Idol, Guy Frieri, Tonto...just don't calls me Johnson...
And yet....another Superman hits the big screen...

On the road again...



Comments

Popular Posts