Late

Hey, I played golf early....so I couldn't write until now...and...

As I have told you...the NBA is scripted...and they go to a game number 7...wouldn't it be better if they just played one and get it done?...I mean, c'mon...and now...it is a toss up...and I still don't care...

OMG...the Pads lost a pair to SF...and today's was an embarrassment...we go up 2-1 in the 7th...and then Buddy brings in the oh so popped Gregorson...who promptly gives up 4 straight hits...and we lose 4-2...why did it take Buddy so long to take out a reliever?...ouch...I leave it all on him...he is not so good at the end of game managing...I'm serious...the Giant's skipper, is a master...Bochy...who was here until the turrible GM Towers fired him...what has he done since?...just led SF to two world titles...

Speaking of Towers, he was at the same concert that we were at last eve...here's the poop on that...the concert...first it was Boz Scaggs...then Michael McDonald...Boz was great!...MM, not so much...BS came out in a suit and class...MM came out in jeans and a black t...we left during the MM set...still...it was fun...front row...

84* out at Sycuan today...and I pushed the cart...and I am tired big time...it's a long walk...got a heal problem now...boo...maybe, just maybe, I'm too old to do the walking in the heat...or, maybe I have bad shoes...something...

Taped the Voice...so we could watch Cher...oops...not a good look for the damsel...
She sounded OK...but the lyrics?...ten words in all...what?...was like a Britney song...
OSU Beavs won tonight with a great pitching performance..."staying alive"...
However, the ump's strike zone was wide and turrible...for both teams...
Still listening to the Beach Boys...the new CD is really good....really...
James Gandolfini passed today...much too young...so sad...
A great actor...
Time to take the dog out...
Have a great eve...

Comments

Popular Posts