Formidable

I have made mention of this before...the best putter in all of golf is a lady...from Vegas...well, from South Korea...do they play golf in the North?...and she just so happens to be a winner, too...like two down...when it comes to majors...and NOBODY is talking about it...you see, the scribes want an American to win like this...fact is, In-bee Park, is the gal...22 years of age...now she calls herself Inbee...OK, she won in OT over Kat Mathews in yesterday's major...one stroke better than the US's hope, Morgan Pressell...story line for her...just got married...played well for the first time forever...anyway, back to the real story...Inbee swings very similarly to a lady star of the past, Nancy Lopez...slow back swing that can't be real...can it?...but, my oh my, can she putt...and WIN!...2 down, 2 to go...don't forget about her...

Speaking of formidable...the Heat coming off a loss...I mean c'mon...when they get their backs to the wall, they respond like no other NBA team...and that's exactly what they did to the Spurs in game 2...no match...by the way, the NBA trotted out the turrible ref, Joey Crawford, to do the game...what a pile he is...and he had 3 calls when the game was in doubt...all WRONG!...the telecast had retired zebra, Steve Javits, as an analyst...and he agreed, with me...cut the cord NBA...set this guy on his way...

OK, I had zero thoughts of getting a win in Colorado when we had the human punching bag going, Clayton Richards...he gave up 4 in 5...and from being no hit through 5 we started an onslaught of long balls...by these blokes who hardly ever hit 'em...Hundley (really?), Maybin, and Kotsay...???...and led going into the bottom of the 9th...7-4...hold on to your hair pieces...we have our tentative closer going...Luke Gregerson...and he gets lit up...hold the phone, kids...the pitch calling was brutal...Hundley again...and we end up losing in OT...again it was Joe "what me?" Thatcher, giving up the losing pitch...just like a couple of nights before...should have had that one, kids...

I am not a fan of Awards shows so much...but the Tony's weren't half bad...there looked to be a bunch of shows that I'd like to see...the prob?...getting to NYC...and was it just me, or were there a gaggle of young kids in the productions?...can there be that much talent hanging around in the City?...oh my, I bet there are a bunch of crazy parents running around, watching over their little Orphan Annies, and Tommies...

What a Monday it wouldn't be if I didn't mention the Biebs...his bizarre way of life continues...unfortunately, it is all over the net...c'mon guys...let him go away ....I am sooooo tired of his act...

Comments

Popular Posts