Blonderexic

It seems like there is a condition for the likes of me...called Blonderexic...say what?...I read through all the propaganda on it...then found that they were talking the female type...need to be looked at...always trying to draw attention to one's self...a bit paranoid...eegads...hey, look at me, I'm Sandra Dee...wait, Billy Idol...we have run into peops that have said, that he does that every summer...like talking in the room, while I am right there...what do you call that?...I'm right here, you know...here's the real reason...I like it...you know the straight hair peops, want curls...the dark want light...etc...I'd get a pierced ear to boot, if I could stand the pain...and a tattoo, too...same reason...you see...I'm a rebel...yea, that's right...a rebel...

Of all the pitchers that the Pads could beat, the Bum's Clayton Kershaw, is the one that they'd love to...and probably have the longest odds in doing so...case in point, the spread yesterday was enormous...and yup, you guessed it...SD beat him...and them...6-2...highlights were a plenty...the biggest one?...P Jason Marquis...won his 6th straight...and can pitch the ball...it dances...take note, Clayton Richard...had a no hitter in the 6th...and everyone had a hit, except Denorfia...it was a grand time...

The NBA finals starts up tonight...in Miami...the Heat will be prohibitive favs...however, the Spurs have a defensive ace in SDSU's Kawhi Leonard...who will dog LeBron...that's ball talk...this series will go 7...nobody coaches better than Pop...if I were a betting man, I'd take the points and SA...

Did you watch the CMA's?...the video awards...actually, not all that bad...my take on it...the hosts were turrible....Jason Aldean and Kristen Bell...cheesy and stoopid....I liked the songs of Kacey Musgraves, LBT, Taylor, and Carrie...not so much the rest...

I have yet to talk about the belly chair that we got at Lay Z Boy...every time...every time...I get in it, I fall asleep...is this a good thing?...

Comments

Popular Posts