A Day in the Life

As I was rudely awakened by kisses on my face...by Sammi...at 3 in the am...and realized that it wasn't out of lurve, but of necessity...I pulled on my tee and my shorts, plopped on my cap...put her harness on...found the keys...grabbed my iPhone...slipped into my thongs...and out we went...

You know there's just not that much happening at that time of the night...a couple of GQ workers were going to their cars...man, that is late hours...however...the weather was great...like 66*...so, bearable...as I was trying to open up my eyes as best I could...grumbling at her cuz I was up at this time...waiting on her...

Mission accomplished...and back we went...we get to the lobby doors...hear that magical click and in we go...you see we have 24 hour security...and 18 hour concierge service...very cool...said "hey" to the security guy...wait...wasn't he here at like 8 pm?...so, I asked how long his shift was...he was ticked...the night guy didn't show...thus, he had to stay an extra 8 hours...what?...16 straight hours?...OMG!...and I thought I had it bad...

So, right...I couldn't get back to sleep...and I have an 8:12 am tee time...my timing is all messed up...geez...

Jason Marquis had a brutal night...the offense was silent against an average joe...and we lost 6-2...booo...
This Snowden character will be caught and fried...
Paula Deen needs to just shut her mouth...her time is up...
A coach for a draft pick...crazy...
LA to be moved out of PDX...really?...
The Supreme Court just can't be this conservative, can it?...
Miley is way out there...good luck on this one...
UCLA destroyed MSU to win the CWS...oh, by the way, the Pad's numero uno picko,
Renfroe...is a project...it'll take at least 3 years to get him where he needs to be...
Got to go get something to eat...

Comments

Popular Posts